"Oh we really talking about that huh?"

"Come on man, it was funny not gonna lie!"

...

"Acknowledged, Ground Forces" said the commander as we now get back to the Central Command "Air Force?"

"Air Force reporting" again, this is over comms "All satellites are known to be offline at this moment, attempt at reaching them have failed by this point, meaning we're completely blind. The Federal Space Administration have reported that they will launch rockets to restore the lost capabilities. In the meantime, recon aircrafts would be launched to scout out the surrounding areas"

"Very well, Air Force. Navy, what about you?"

"Navy reporting, strange anomalies at the coastline have been reported. Supposedly mythical animal, more specifically kraken appeared at the beach of Agevær. Later examination points towards sonars causing the animal to be beached. The origin however, is still unknown"

"Thank you, Navy. Assessment of the situation has led to no clear conclusion so far, alert level maintained at Dud"

...

Speaking of recon aircraft and Agevær...

Somewhere in the waters of Agevær
An aircraft carrier of the Luftskibinfiltrator-class is now preparing one of their aircrafts to be launched as it sails alomg with 4 frigates and 2 destroyers.

"SOS, you are clear with CAT 2, over" said the ATC over the radio.

"Roger, SOS, cleared for CAT 2" the pilot responded back

A two-seater version of the naval aircraft Flashia uses for both its Marine and Air Force taxis to the specific catapult with the number 2. Fitted with a reconnaissance pod alongside some few infrared missiles, it will be the first time it will be used for anything else than their own territory.

The aircrafts then tries to line up with the catapult with the help of the crew in yellow as he gave hand signals to turn left, to turn right, or just go straight. After a little bit, the front wheel has now been hooked up.

"Alright, let's do some checks..." said the WSO of this very plane before the wings that had been folded earlier would extend themselves "How's our left doing?"

The left side's stabilizers and flaps would be checked by having them going up and down as a crew in green looked over before giving a thumbs up to the WSO who was looking.

"Now our right..."

The same would be done to the right, and another thumbs up from another green uniform.

"Control's good, what about the missiles?"

The FOX-2 on the wing pylons upon activation gave off a certain tone, which is telling of missiles ready to go. The gun would also give away audiable cues that it's ready as well.

"We're good now Jonas"

"Here we go then..."

The pilot, Jonas then turned up the throttle to max, the afterburner now blasting flames that would be deflected off the the Jet Blast Deflector that had been raised behind them earlier when they hooked up to catapult. And because they got hooked as mention, the jet wouldn't be able to move even despite cranking it up to max thrust.

The pilot and WSO gave their salutes to the yellow crew from earlier, now to their right before then he kneels down on the deck.

"Brace yourself for the launch, Sebastian" said Jonas.

"Right ahead of you" responded back his WSO.

The yellow crewman points his two fingers forward, as if to aim a gun forward. Right after that, a sudden force came to the fighter jet before being launched forward, achieving high speed in short moments. The aircraft then pitch up after having been thrown off the deck, the landing gear would retract afterwards.