15 - a tanui clan

Start from the beginning

But then again she didn't want to think about them, she hadn't thought about them in a while, they hadn't even been mentioned for a while.

For a while she was just a teenager, living on a planet, yet now she was reminded that this planet was at war.

Her biggest fear was that the war wouldn't end before she became an adult, that she would of spent most of her childhood drowning in worry, looking over her shoulder, being in danger and fighting.

Or that she would die before the war ended.

"Im gonna go to my marui pod" she whispered ever so slightly, and without a second look made a beeline to it, sensing Lo'aks eyes on her so she weaved behind the roots pushing the sky people out of her head.

She pushed the curtain out of the way and crouched by her bag of collection, ready to add a pretty feather she has found.

She poured the comments out, colourful pebbles, river crystals, pretty leaves, driftwood and more sprawled over the net, Ivy had been collecting for years, she'd had to restart her collection as her first one had been burnt, but now it was bigger and better than before.

She went to toe it together with the other feathers she'd found, swirls of unique colours and shapes, but she saw a glimmer to the right corner of the pile and her stomach dropped.

It was a godamn Kakita Shell.

She dropped the bunch of feathers, she felt like it had eyes and was staring directly at her teasingly, her head snapped around her marui pod, why was it here?

Yet again this one was different, it had more of a pronounced pink shine to it and a swirling pattern of green, she felt eery and kept checking behind her while she endlessly stared at it.

Another one?

Once? Whatever, twice? Coincidence, three times? Pushing your luck, but four?

This was no coincidence, this shell couldn't of horns legs and walked up into her bag, somebody must of been messing with her, but who?

She picked the shell up, as if it was laced with poison and stormed out of her pod to the growth of planets behind it, and she violently threw it to the ground, she swore she could hear the wind as it cut through the air and slammed into the greenery "leave me alone!" She yelled, she didn't know at what.

She was going insane, was she actually talking to a shell?

No, somebody was probably watching her and laughing at her confusion.

She scanned the landscape once more before huffing annoyed and turning on her heel, but all of a sudden she heard the crack of a twig and swung around, her hand placed on her dagger.

It came from a patch of small blue flowering plants, the one she threw the shell into, maybe it really could grow legs. She tilted her head, but before she could make a decision soemthing burst out of it and she squealed, but immediately calmed.

It was the strange lizard like feathers creature from when she first entered the forest, the colourful one that licked its eye with its tounge and could glide like the prolemuris.

It looked innocent enough, apart from the fact it had shoved the shell forward, Ivy slightly gasped, she was going mad, there was no way this small puny little creature was messing with her, she was a logical girl, and this was the most illogic thing ever.

"The fuck?" She simply said staring down at the creature, she couldn't even find it in herself to be angry anymore, she was just baffled now.

"I—what?" She sputtered watching the creature lick its eyes again, she narrowed her eyes at it, she could yell at this thing, she had no clue what to do, she she hesitated before pointing at the shell and still perplexed speaking "no"