15 - a tanui clan

Start from the beginning

"That's enough!" Tonowari snapped his patience running thin, Ivy caught Tsireyas eyes, she was shaking her head, but Ivy was too stubborn to give up.

"I know what I know" Lo'ak said simply, he knew the consequences, he didn't care.

Ronal let out a hiss and Ivy squeezed her eyes shut in frustration when she heard Jake treading forward behind them, the man leaned down between the two teens "that's enough" he said maliciously.

In a blink of an eye the now quieted Lo'ak was snatched up, Ivy shot up, Jake was dragging him back "you too Ivy let's go" he snapped.

She jogged up, not giving Neytiri any attention "let him go!" She shouted, snatching Lo'aks arm and ripping it from Jakes hand who swung around and looked down at her menacingly, yet again Ivy didn't back down.

This girl was going to be the death of him, he could barely control his son, he couldn't control her in the slightest, all this stress was knocking years and years off his life.

He sighed annoyed "come on now" reluctantly Ivy followed him besides Lo'ak to their Marui pod.

He sat the two teenagers down and crouched in front of them "what do you think you're doing?"

Lo'ak hung his head while Ivy spoke thoroughly annoyed "I don't get it! We've done nothing wrong"

Jake looked like he wanted to yell but squeezed his eyes shut, Ivys anger was dimming into pain, she was embarrassed, she was upset, she felt like it was unfair, to her, definitely to Lo'ak and to Payakan.

Jake sighed and Lo'ak lifted his head up "listen to me—" he stopped "just go" he lazily pointed his hand to the door, Ivy didn't need telling twice, she couldn't wait to get out of there and immediately shot up.

She stepped out onto the net and waited for Lo'ak who almost immediately appeared after her "he's angry, he's just waiting till I'm alone" Lo'ak sighed dreading when that would happen, pushing some hanging fabrics out of the way keeping up with a speedwalking Ivy.

"Then...just stay with me" Ivy shrugged murmuring quietly "or anyone" she quickly added.

He gazed down at her as they jumped off onto the sand bank before speaking "yeah"

Her feet hit the sand and she was deep in thought, about how to get back out to see Payakan, surely they'd become stricter.

"Lo'ak, Ivy!" A voice called out to the two, they turned to see Tsireya striding forward, Ivy didn't want to deal with anybody right now.

They waited for the Metkayina girl to catch up to them, she still seemed shaken up from the yelling earlier, but now more worry consumed her eyes, she stopped by Lo'ak "yeah?" He asked quietly.

She sighed looking up to the two "I'm sorry" she squeezed her eyes shut.

"It's not your fault" Ivy spoke up, her hands rested on her hips.

Tsireya looked around before turning back "have you guys heard?"

"Heard what?" Lo'ak questioned curiously, but the look in Tsireyas eyes made Ivy realise that this was not good news.

"Sky people" She whispered quietly under her breath, as if it was a secret, which Ivy realised it may very well be.

"What where?" Ivy blurted loudly, her ears perked up and she leaned more forward from behind Lo'ak.

"A Taunui clan"

Ivy desperately wanted to know what the dangers were and how close they were and what they were here if they were coming their way.