"Bakit hindi mo ako kinakausap?" Napasimangot na sabi ko. He pressed his lips together and sat down besides me.

"I don't want to stress you out. Lalo na ngayon at nagpapagaling ka pa." I heard him sigh. Like he's just trying to make an excuse. Where in fact, I know that he's nervous whenever he's in front of me. Maybe because I already knew about his younger brother. Hinawakan naman niya ang kamay ko at pinisil ito nang marahan.

"I'm just glad that you found me there, Trevor." Sabi ko at pinipigilan na naman ang mga luha na gustong lumabas mula sa aking mga mata. I am lying if I told you that I wasn't scared for my life. I was. Specially when Georginna said she'll going to hurt Trevor too.

"I will never forgive myself if I didn't find you." He said, putting my hands on his lips, giving it a kiss. Ramdam ko ang pagkapula ng aking mukha dahil sa kanyang ginawa.

"I heard you told Nikos that you'll drop the case." He added. He let out a grumbling sound like he doesn't agree with my decision.

"You heard it right." Nakita ko kung paano kumunot ang noo niya dahil sa sinabi ko.

"Hear me out." Mabilis kong sinabi bago pa siya makapagsalita. Trevor looked at me as if he wanted to continue.

"Okay, fine."

I run my fingertips to my right leg before starting.

"That girl... I tainted her for life. I ruined her to the point that all she can see is me. It wasn't my intention to do that to her. But back then, I was still a kid. I'm weak, over-jealous, insecure, and sick." I sucked up my breath when I remember the look on her face.

"The worst part of it? I forgot about what I did to her. If I locked her up in that cold, bloody cell, it is as if I were completely robbing her future. I want Georginna to finally break free from what I did. It will only happen if she's not in prison. Maybe one day, she will have another reason to continue her life. I know it will happen. She will rise again and I will no longer be her goal." Trevor is just there, listening to every word I said.

"It was actually my fault, Tori. I always wanted to hurt you." His voice is low and soft like silk. There is hesitation in his voice, searching for just the right words to say.

"I never really apologize to you for always pushing you away. I don't want to stress you out because you are in the process of healing. Pero mukhang hindi ko na ito patatagalin at sabihin sa'yo." He pauses for a moment. At sa bawat pagbuka ni Trevor ng kanyang bibig ay nakaramdam na akong kaba sa kanyang sasabihin.

Is this it? Are we talking about it, now? I don't know if I am ready to hear the truth.

"I don't have plans to say this but you found out about my younger brother on your own. I was not the one you saw in our house. It was Tobi." I know this already but why does it hurt so much? I want to cry for another round but looking at Trevor who was trying to put effort into choosing his words just to deliver this properly made my heart break even more.

Trevor Dmitri's Point of View

"My mother used to confuse our names." I started. I am already picturing Tobi in my head. We didn't speak much with each other but I can say that our bond didn't need words.

"We're just one year apart but some says that we could pass as twins. I don't believe them." Victoria looked at me attentively, listening to whatever I say. Dahil sa paraan nang pagtingin niya sa akin ay nakakuha ako ng lakas ng loob para ipagpatuloy ang dapat kong sabihin.

I was hurt when Tobi died but it doesn't mean I haven't moved on. I already accepted his fate. I just hope he was happy wherever he is right now. I remembered the day so vividly when Tobi and I talked about Victoria Stanislaski for the first time.