(One-shot#1): Temporal Freedom

Start from the beginning

Which his teacher Shizue could only shake her head with a slight sigh and sincerely accept Rimuru's apology, by then caressing his head and saying that Rimuru can eat snacks but he should have told her first before eating, since Shizue knew that Rimuru was starving at that time.

Hearing that, Rimuru just kept his head down with a sense of regret and shame while nodding his head as a sign of approval of his teacher's advice.

After that, Rimuru rushed out of the teacher's office and ran to his class to get his bag and then went towards the school gate.

"Ah! I finally found you, Rimuru-senpai!"

However, before he could pass out of the school gate and out of the school grounds, his name was suddenly called by someone in a girlish voice.

Rimuru turned his head back to see who was calling him. She was a girl with long dark-ebony hair, a pair of bright blue eyes and a beautiful face that was able to take your breath away.

"Oh, Chloe-san"

Chloe O'Bell, is also a foreigner like Rimuru who moved from America to Japan for certain reasons and started school there. She is Rimuru's kouhai and is the most famous in her class for her beauty and intelligence above the ordinary.

"What do you do outside? Didn't your class time began?"

Asked Rimuru, while setting his shoulder strap bag back to a more comfortable shoulder position.

The reason why Rimuru asked so, this was because his school schedule and Chloe were very different from class time to the time to go home.

Chloe who heard it just put on a pouting face and held her waist with both hands.

"I think you're wrong, senpai. Actually, the school time is over and everyone has gone home."

Chloe protested.

Hearing the fact that he, Chloe and his teacher Shizue were the only ones left at school while everyone had gone home. It seems like he was desperate to finish his writing punishment that made him neglected and unaware of the trace of time.

Rimuru can't help but just stared dumbfounded at Chloe's face as their bodies felt the breeze and were illuminated by the rays of the evening sun.

"Anyway, I actually wait for you so that I can ask you something...."

Asked Chloe who broke the quiet and awkward situation.

Chloe suddenly held Rimuru's hand with both hands. Feeling one of his hands suddenly grabbed, Rimuru snap-back to reality and was shocked.

"E-eh.."

Rimuru stunned and slightly blushed, as he felt Chloe's soft skin.

"So umm...tomorrow I'm free...and I want to ask if you..."

Asked Chloe with a little red on his cheek but more red and clear than Rimuru.

"I want to ask if you...you.....if you.."

The same short question came out of her mouth again, as if she were so embarrassed to ask that to end with "you" at the end of her word.

"You..."

"If you..."

"Umm..you.."

"If you want..."

Nevertheless, this "you" speaking session has been around for a while until Rimuru himself stopped it, since he felt that he almost forgot about his dating schedule with Hinata.

"Whatever you ask I will hear it tomorrow, I promise, ok? Byeeee!"

Rimuru then rushed to leave, leaving Chloe who could almost mention the last part of her sentence.