Initiation

Putting her bag on the shiny marble surface, she washed her hands in the running water refusing to look up at her image in the mirror in the bathroom.

She knows she looks hideous, something she hates seeing in herself.

Two seconds

Four seconds

Six eight ten twelve....

Stop.

She turns off the tap, wringing her hands. Her eyes shot up to the mirror, she flinched as her stomach churned.

Staring at the lifeless eyes which she finds hard to believe was hers. The visible sacks under her eyes made her realize that she needed a lot of rest.

No... She needs to sleep.

She felt the sudden need, the urge to fall into a deep sleep. After opening up to Feyi, she felt a bit better, only a tiny weeny bit.

Maybe because she did not tell her everything, she did not tell her what really sent her down a deep dark spiral she does not think she will be able to come out from.

How can she even tell her?

She felt dirty and ashamed of what happened.

What will she see her as?

Why did she even allow such to happen? She made a vow to herself that such will not happen again but it happened and she allowed it. She was young, small and defenseless back then... She knew what she was doing now.

All because of what? Money? Power? Fame? Position?

She shuddered, her stomach protesting in annoyance for no reason.

All what she never told Feyi came to her like a storm, hitting her hard making her crash to her highest low.

Flashback
Sitting on the soft almost feather like bed, numbness infiltrating my senses, my messed up feelings and the alcohol working hand in hand to bring me to a sedate state.

Just what i need to quench the burning pain and anger in my heart. I almost let out a whimper at the sharp pain i felt in my chest and i wondered whether it was the emotional pain or the physical one.

I look up from my thoughts when i hear the door to the room i was taken to open. I watch him, the guy i met at the party waltz in with a charming smile, confidence and a bottle of alcohol.

I know him. I see him around school with some particular set of dangerous guys who allegedly belonged to a cult.

His eyes caught my attention at the party, they were watching me with want, lust and appreciation while i let loose on the dance floor and i was not surprised when he approached me at the end of the dance.

Here we are, in a cozy bedroom with different thoughts running through our minds but one thing was clear tonight, we were going to fornicate...

We started talking and i got to know his name. Coco. Not Coco Chanel, Coco pops or Coco yam.

Just Coco.

After emptying the bottle of alcohol, courtesy of the two of us, we got down to business.

I was only here to forget my pains and sorrows. I am here because i want to feel good and forget about everything my ex did to me and boy did he make me feel good...

He practically worshipped my body. With his hands, lips, tongue... Everything!

I was so repulsed when he was about to go down on me with his mouth, i outrightly refused but after much calming and seductive words, i gave in.