Ceremonies and Togetherness

Start from the beginning

"Jake, really? I'm trying to hang stuff here."

He doesn't mind, continuing on as he massages along your hips and digs his finger tips into your thighs.
"And?" He asks nonchalantly.

"I've got a hammer and nails over here, Jake. Knowing my luck something bad is bound to happen."

He reaches over to grab for the box and take the hammer from you, throwing both onto the bed in a swift movement.
"There, nothing bad.
... you know... kids are all out, we may as well~"
He sweetly taunts.

You glance at him over your shoulder and flip him off for being a smart ass.

"Oh, excuse me?
So as of this morning — if I do it, I'm in trouble.
If you do it, it's just fine." He sasses.

"I'm not teaching anyone bad manners but myself." You clarify, even as he smacks your ass and grabs your hips to bring you in closer.

"You never told me if you wanted to continue."
Before you can give an answer he slips his fingertips between your skin and the fabric on your shorts, slowly pushing them down until they settle mid way down your thighs.

"Jake." You barely moan out as he scratches his fingernails against your skin so gently.
"Fuck."

"I'm not hearing a no, baby."
As the scheduling was these days — times to be alone and intimate were rare and few.

He grabs for your panties next, and brings those down as he rubs a finger along your labia and settles on circling your clit.

You're ever so thankful this is a sturdy desk you have in your room, your hand grasping the edge of it as your back arches against his fingers.

He's so gentle but far too slow with the way he thrusts his fingers in you, making you beg for more movement until you can't handle it.

You can hear the zipper coming undone on his cargo shorts, and they make a barely there sound when they hit the floor.

As he lines up, you can feel the way hes stroking himself before the first initial push in.

"Damn." You cry out, and lower your front so your elbows are bent, just as your hair falls onto the desk.

He's careful at first, although finds it hard to keep his pace as the wetter you get, the faster he instinctively goes.

You make this almost half-yelp and half-moan sound, snapping him out of the moment he was in as he halts.

His hands are flat against the desk beside yours, and his chest is to your back now.
He's still stagnant behind you, simply giving you both a minute to breathe.
"You okay?" He asks so sweetly.

"Yeah." You breathe out. "Just- fuck- too hard for a second there."

"Shit." He barely sounds out. "I'm sorry."
His hair tickles along your back as a few stray braids move along your skin.
"-Do you need me to stop?"

"Can we change?" You offer, even as he further leans in and presses a kiss to the back of your head.

It's a little uncomfortable, perhaps a bit too tight feeling even as he withdraws, and you watch in awe as he throws his shirt off onto the bed.

You do the same as you scoot up, and reach out to wrap your arms around his shoulders —- just as he brings your legs around his waist.

His hands cup against your ass, helping hold you there as he slowly works his way back inside of you.
"Better?" He tilts his head down to look as he asks, seeing the way your lips part with a heavier breathing pattern.