Cold War Part 2

-November 23, 1961

Aurelia discovered Cold Fusion energy technology and proves it's more efficient, cheap, and safer than Nuclear Fissions on that date, and best of all, it can last for 50 years and can be used on vehicles as fuel source. This discovery would push Aurelia to make oil-based vehicles and engines obsolete.

Yugoslavia, or rather, Josip Broz Tito finds it out but keeps it quiet for sake of friendship.

-March 12, 1962

Aurelia proposes a Unified Non-Aligned Brazillian Nation to both Soviet Union and America.

The Soviets agreed but Americans are not. Claiming "Hindering the process of Democracy and risking being puppet of Soviets." The rest of NATO even pressured America to accept the proposal but USA is not giving in an inch.

Nothing they could do nonetheless. Aurelian Mandate of South Brazil will be handed over to East Brazil in condition of Communist Party of Brazil will share power with Pro-Aurelian/Neutralist Party

CPB at first refused but Soviet government, or more specifically, Premier Antonov convinced them to agree. A referendum will be made tommorow.

-March 20, 1962

The results are in. South Brazil and East Brazil will be unified under Federal Republic of Brazil in a Communist-Neutralist Party Coalition.

 South Brazil and East Brazil will be unified under Federal Republic of Brazil in a Communist-Neutralist Party Coalition

Unitaries and USA made a political protest about it but the UN decided to ignore them. Much of Non-Aligned Coalition nations, NATO, and Warsaw Pact are approved of this development.

-April 6, 1962

Ethiopia, Austria, Federal Republic of Brazil, Bolivia, Peru, Mexico, and Spain decided to join Non-Aligned Movement, along with Sweden and Finland as Observer States. Soviet Union is ok with Sweden and Finland joining Non-Aligned Movement as long as they won't join NATO instead.

Seeing they might rival both Warsaw Pact and NATO in the future, Aurelia suggests to change the Movement to a League.

Yugoslavia, Egypt, Indonesia, and India agreed. They will finalize treates with new member states who prefer to stay neutral from Cold War of Soviets and Americans.

-April 12, 1962

Transmission from 4 co-founders: From now on, we shall call ourselves as "Non-Aligned League. Aurelia will lead it."

-April 29, 1962

Despite Argentina gone, Aurelia maintains its claim on the Falklands, even to this day, Aurelia doesn't know what to do with it.

The first obvious choice is to drop the claim in hopes to improve relations with the British but for some reason, it would might see it as weakness so Aurelia decided to maintain the claim but will attempt to take the islands as peacefully as possible.

Aurelia also doesn't know what to do with Juan Domingo Peron and his Peronistas considering they toppled them down for Aurelian nation to born. Peron is on house arrest and much of Peronist Party... While they are angry that Argentina got dissolved for Aurelian nation to born, they admit the Aurelian nation is not so bad after all so they are highly behaved themselves.

The people started to wonder what will be the fate of Peron and his supporters.

-May 5, 1962

The people petitioned for the fate of Peron and his supporters.

President James Kaslana declares full amnesty and pardon to Peron and his supporters in condition they won't cause trouble and decided to care for Aurelia as they cared for Argentina.

He is named "James the Considerable" by Peronists

Aurelian Centrist Party was born from Peronists and funnily enough, Juan Domingo Peron become its chairman of said party.

They have 7 Senators and 15 Representatives immediately.

-October 8, 1962

Unitary State of Brazil got couped by Pro-Federalists and kicked American influences to the curb. And also requested for reunification.

USA proclaims the coup is unacceptable however there is nothing they could do as what's done is done.

3 days later, Brazil is reunified. They still maintin their League membership

-December 6, 1962

Republic of Amazonas collapsed due to internal problems. Aurelia gives the newly-reunified Brazil a green light to take it.

Few weeks later, Brazil pacified the rest of Amazonas. Also promised to not pull the stunt they did before Platnean War.

-Cuban "Missile" Crisis:

USA accuses Soviet Union for moving ballistic missiles to Cuba as Soviet transports are seen heading to Cuba.

The Soviets deny such claims and responding they are delivering food and supplies to Cuba

Americans didn't believe it at first until Soviets are willing to let Americans investigate the ships with a UN official from a Non-Aligned nation. Americans begrudgingly agreed into it.

Few days later, results are in: Americans are once again, fooled themselves as Soviet government actually told the truth. There are only food and supplies on the cargo.

NATO threw a huge backlash upon America and demanded to let the ships go.

America at first refuse, claiming they might be hiding something on the food like poison and other things, only for UN General Secretary (Which is an Aurelian recently elected) yell at American representative: "Fix your fucking country you racist piece of shit."

Everyone is shocked at GenSec's words considering America on internally is high on racism and hell, even honoring the Confederacy to the point they should change themselves into Confederate States of America.

The American representative is mad as hell, sure but decided to back down and allowed to let the ships go. But sure as hell they won't forget they have been yelled down.