68

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑴𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒊
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑴𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒊____________________________

"Fuck..." Followed by the sound of someone throwing up was the first thing I heard after waking up. I immediately shot up just to regret it right away "My head~" I whined as I put my hand on my forehead and laid back down. As soon as I was about to start drifting back into dreamland until the smell of throw-up hit me.

"I'm about to throw up" I jumped out of bed only for one of my feet to hand in a mushy puddle "Ew~ oh my fucking god." I hopped to the bathroom only to see Rella in front of the toilet. "God I promise that I'll never drink again... just have mercy this one time..." I don't even think she realizes I'm here. I turned on the shower and watched Rella's throw-up wash off my foot.

"What time is it?" I asked Rella, still partially disgusted with her. "I woke up at like 8:40... I don't know what time it is now." She laid her head on the toilet. I shook my head and left the bathroom going to wake up the other girls.

I walked over to the bed seeing Shani and Murda cuddled up to each other "Yo wake up." I grabbed my phone and checked the time "Damn~ it's 9:15? Nah y'all gotta wake up." I started to shake the two girls. "What happened?" Shani sat up. "It's 9:15 and we gotta be on the way to the venue by 11." I kept shaking them because I knew if I were to stop that they would just go back to sleep.

"I'm up~" Murda rolled off the bed into Rella's vomit, she immediately woke up and made her way to the bathroom.

"Bro I can't move... I literally can't get out of bed..." Shani laid back down. "Your show is in a few hours." I helped her up and took her to a separate bathroom.

" I helped her up and took her to a separate bathroom