56

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙____________________________

"My father called me yesterday." Kay announced to me outta nowhere. "He did?" I had just finished getting Naomi dressed. Kay nodded "Another reunion dat he want me to go to." He shrugged. "Well, you thinkin' bout goin?" I asked him.

He smacked his lips "Nah... well a little..." He seemed embarrassed. "I'm down for whatever you want." I grabbed Naomi's diaper bag. "Then I think we gon' go... just to see what he want foreal." We left the house together. "Um... is Dthang gon' be there?" I asked him. Kay nodded "But dude said he gon' be chill." He put Naomi in her car seat.

The drive to the aquarium was filled with Kay's music and cartoon theme songs. "Look, catch Good Day, bitch that's doomsday. I shoot old heads too, get boomed and tell Nay-Nay come shake up the room. Lil Gotti call thotty, that bitch is a smooch. I'm so high, I think I'm with Woo. Lay down on that Tussin', I think I'ma snooze. We keep knockers like this shit essential .22 long rifles, these bullets like pencils." I rapped Dougie's verse.

I looked back at Naomi "You wanna see Duckie?" I asked her.

Naomi nodded "Duckie!" She clapped her hands. "Y'all got close... you stealin' my best fren?" Kay asked me. "Yup~ we like dis." I crossed my fingers and held them up. "So y'all tight now?" He parked the car. "Mhm~" I got out of the car and then got Naomi out.

"Mama, you ready to see the fishes?" I asked her. "I want to see fishies!" She yelled in my ear. "Ooo~ Okay~" I started to walk towards the entrance with Kay. After he paid for our pass we started to walk around the aquarium.

Every five seconds I heard Naomi gasp "Mama look!" She pointed at the fish swimming around. "Yes, baby." I sat her down and watched her walk over to the tank.

The day was filled with Naomi running around pointing at different fishes. "She always dis active?" Naomi was running ahead of us trying to see all the fish before us. I looked at Kay and nodded "Yes and no... it depend on her mood." I looked back at Naomi.