5

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙_____________________________

I closed my locker "Girl we are not together." I put my backpack over my shoulder. "Yes you are~ bitch you done posted him and everything~" She walked next to me while we left school. I smiled and rolled my eyes "He want me to come to the studio with him." I walked down the school stairs. "When?" She asked me. "Tonight... but I don't know..." I said getting on my phone. "And why not-" She got cut off by someone calling my name.

"Amari!" I looked in the direction of whoever called my voice only to see my ex, Shawn. "Girl, what the fuck does he want?" I complained. Faith shrugged "Go see, I'll watch just in case he tries to do some fuck shit." She nudged me towards him, the last thing I wanted to do was talk to him, but I gotta admit that even I was curious.

"Damn shorty you don't kno how to call a nigga? I don't get a hug?" He asked me.

What is this nigga going on about, we don't talk. "What are you talking about? I crossed my arms. "Like we only broke up a few months ago and you act different like you don't fuck with me no more." He sounded irritated. I rolled my eyes "Whatever Shawn, is that all?" I asked him.

He smacked his lips "You can't even entertain a nigga? You prolly got a new one." I knew that that's what this is about. "I said is that all Shawn?" I could tell that I sounded irritated too now. "Let yo new nigga know that we ain't done foreal." He said to me before I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"So what did he want?" Faith asked me when I made my way over to her. "He just tryna be in my business." I rolled my eyes and started walking. She laughed "That picture put him in his feelings." She walked. "I bet that shit did, you tryna eat?" I asked her.

She nodded and pulled her phone out "I'm asking my man to come through... I'll tell him to bring Kay." She started tapping on the screen, I assumed she was texting Dougie. I just walked with her a minute before she grabbed my arm and started shaking it "Girl he said that they coming." She got all hype.