55

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙____________________________

The morning after Kay got home was spent in bed. "To all those niggas dat was chattin' when I was locked up, I'm out now and when I catch you I'm offing you" I was laid up with Kay while he was on live talking his shit.

I rolled my eyes and scrolled through my phone "You thought I was feelin' you? Dat nigga a munch. Nigga a eater, he ate it for lunch. Bitch I'm a baddie, I get what I want like." I rapped the Ice Spice lyrics "You know what? I love her, she so pretty~" I looked at him. "You do? You rockin' wit ha shit?" He looked at me. I nodded "Make a song wit her." I yawned and sat up. "Where you goin..?" Kevin's gaze never left me.

"To go mind my business." I wrapped myself in the sheets and started walking to the bathroom. "I know y'all niggas jealous... ya bitches would never hold you down like mine did." Kay kept talking to his phone.

I sighed and shook my head starting a shower. He just got out and he already starting shit with people. It didn't take too long for him to come in the bathroom "You bout to take a shower?" He asked me. I squinted at him "No~ I'm about to go put the groceries up... why would you ask me that if you see the water running?" I looked up at him.

Kay smacked his lips "Damn Ma, I'm just tryna start a conversation wit yo pretty ass." He back hugged me and started kissing on my neck. I smiled "Boy you tryna start more than a conversation." I pulled away and dropped my sheets.

After dropping my towel I got in the water "You gettin' in or not?" I turned to him. "Let me just admire you for a second, ian seen you in two years... I missed looking at you." He just stared at me. "That's romantic and all but I gotta go pick up Naomi from your mom's." I started washing myself.

"So... did you fuck somebody else when I was gone?" He asked me. I just stared at the shower wall trying to process what he said to me. "What..?" I turned and looked at him. "Did you fuck somebody else?" He asked again like it was nothing. "You jokin, right? Cause it's not funny." I started washing myself again. "Nah, I'm dead serious." Kay shrugged. "No Kevin, I wasn't havin' sex with anybody else."