53

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙____________________________

"Mama open!" Naomi handed me her apple juice. "What do you say, Naomi?" I looked down at the now two-year-old. "Mama open please~" She pouted. I smiled and shook my head "You gotta eat your food first." I moved her food closer to her. Naomi let out a loud over exaggerated sigh and started to eat her food.

"You are so dramatic." I was currently on live eating dinner with her. Naomi smacked her lips and ate her food. "Y'all look at what I made for dinner." I showed the camera my plate. I made baked chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, and asparagus. "Yup~ I did dat~" I set the camera back up and sat down with Naomi. "Girl lemme tell you somethin." I looked at her. "What?" She asked me.

"I was out grocery shoppin' today and I ran into yo uncle." I told her. "Who?" She held her hands up and shrugged. "Uncle Blu." I answered her. Naomi gasped like this was the most unexpected news ever. "He got you Doc McStuffins toys" I said to her "McStuffins!" She started to clap.

"Imma let you get it after dinner." I warned her before looking back at my phone. The comments ranged from 'Nami is so cute' to 'Flock ain't comin' home'. I just ignored the comments that were negative and thanked the ones calling Naomi cute.

Only a few minutes had passed of me and Naomi talking before there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Naomi asked. I laughed a little and stood up going to the door before looking through the peephole. Dougie was standing outside the door on his phone.

Once I opened the door he looked up at me "My heart~" He pulled me into a hug before coming in. "You only here fa da food." I walked back over to the table. "And my Nami Pooh~" He followed me over to the table and picked up Naomi.

"Duckie!" Her arms wrapped around his neck, she didn't know how to pronounce his name right yet. "Girl you got mashed potatoes all over you~" Arion let her hug him before he sat her back down. I looked back at my phone before ending the live. Dougie had made himself a plate before sitting with us. "I ordered so much stuff for Kay's welcome back party last month... I only got half of the stuff and he coming home in a week." I sighed.