Bluecoat Overlord

"They're retreating commander!" exclaimed a Pravda crewmember.

"After them!" barked Katyusha. "We'll kick them out like we did in 1920!"

"What about the Stuarts behind us?" 

"Forget them they're not a threat. Their morale will be so crushed after we destroy their allies, they'll have no choice but to grovel at my feet."

The Soviet tanks sped off out of the town leaving it to fall under the occupation of the five-tank team. 

"This is Big Shot; Pravda is in pursuit," reported Colt.

"Copy that," replied Kay. "Our last stand will be here. Meanwhile you study the town and wait for them to come back."

"What the hell are you talking about?" asked Colt.

"If we go down here, Pravda will come back for you. You are to deploy guerilla tactics once Pravda is inside the town."

"You can't be serious?" objected Colt.

"Give 'em hell boys."

Kay ended her transmission and sighed before looking ahead of her towards the approaching Pravda tanks.  

"Belleau Unit you ready?"

"Ready commander," replied Megumi.

As the first few T-34s entered the nearby farm, Naomi's Firefly fired the first shot that managed to take out a T-34/85. Soon the whole Belleau Unit began to fire onto the invaders through the hedgerows, with Bastogne Unit firing from behind several stone structures. Megumi's Pershing took out two T-34s while Pool's Jumbo and Emma's M4 began to fire at Nonna's IS-2.

As the Soviet heavy tank lumbered forward, Belleau Unit began to slowly roll back. Nonna aimed at the Jumbo and fired, knocking the former commander out.

"Damn!" cursed Pool. "Sorry commander, we're out of the game."

Kay slammed her fist into the turret interior. After startling her crew, she composed herself and controlled her breathing once again. Meanwhile in Emma's M4 she noticed a T-34 begin to rotate its turret towards the Firefly.

"Naomi watch out!" she cried.

The T-34 fired, hitting its target. Through her sights, Naomi saw the charred wreck of Emma's M4 in front of her. In anger Naomi avenged her and took out the T-34.

"I owe you Emma thanks!" smiled Naomi.

"My pleasure!" 

 In her M4A1 Alisa began having a breakdown leaving Kay to attempt to calm her down. However, as the Soviet tanks broke through the Belleau defense, Megumi's Pershing was able to knock out three T-34s but was ultimately taken out by Nona's IS-2.

The two remaining tanks from Belleau Unit fell back with the three tanks from Bastogne Unit behind the stone structures. After passing through the hedgerows the Pravda tanks soon surrounded the Saunders team. During their advance, Klara's T-34 managed to take out two fleeing Shermans. Kay, Alisa, and Naomi soon found themselves inside a barn, awaiting their fate.

Katyusha's T-34 fired into the barn and managed to take out Naomi's Firefly just after she had knocked out a nearby T-34/76.

"Oh God this is it!" wept Alisa. "We've lost! We've lost our school forever!"

"Heh, we had one hell of a send-off, didn't we?" smirked Naomi.

The teary-eyed Kay smiled in response. "Yeah, we sure did."

Suddenly from afar, Kay heard a sound. A familiar sound. The sound of a bugle. Katyusha heard this sound also and looked behind her. Out of the fog five tanks sped forward. A flag bearing the blue star and crossed sabers on a red and white banner fluttered above the lead tank. They launched forward towards Pravda. 

"That's the style boys!" cried Rosehip. "That's the style!"

"Give 'em hell guys!" shouted Anchovy.

"Death before dishonor!" cheered Nishi.

With his revolver in one hand and Wesson's bugle in the other, Colt roared in defiance as his Stuart began to drive faster towards Katyusha.

"Are they nuts?" said Katyusha. "Nona! Klara! Deal with them!"

The T-34 and IS-2 directed their attention towards the charge while Katyusha fire into the barn. Kay noticed the two tanks facing away from them.

"Those boys never were good at listening," she smirked.

Nona and Klara engaged the charge, soon however, Winchester and Stuart 9 and 12 were destroyed by the defenders. Gatling took out Klara's T-34 before being taken out himself. Meanwhile Colt continued his charge towards the IS-2 and rammed into it. The impact sent Colt lunging forward and landing his waist onto the breechblock. 

He roared in pain again and abruptly fell down onto his loader. After loading the next shell, he helped his commander up before firing the machine-gun. Colt put his hand on his gunner's shoulder. He opened fire and soon the IS-2 was raising smoke and the white flag but not before Nona fired at the ground causing the explosion to knock off the Stuart's track and flipping it on its side. 

"Alisa now!" called Kay.

Meanwhile the M4A1 left cover leaving it to be taken out by Katyusha. However, Kay's Sherman used her friend's wreck as cover and fired at the T-34. Everything became still as the white banner fluttered over the T-34. Kay's mouth dropped as tears consumed her eyes.

"Saunders University High School, one tank remaining. Pravda Girls High School zero tanks remaining. Saunders University High School wins!"

One by one Kay began to hug her crewmembers as if her life depended on it. Alisa and Naomi did the same along with the other Saunders commanders. Cheers and shouts erupted from the stands as well as the disabled tanks still in the town. Colt meanwhile slouched in his seat as his crewmembers shook and hug each other. 

"Damn good show boys," breathed Colt.

Later on, the whole Saunders team united and soon hugs were widespread. Colt shook his unit's hands before being approached by Remington and Winchester.

"You still got it brother," smiled Remington.

"Shame you couldn't be there, maybe next time you can try and survive longer," joked Colt.

Remington gave a sarcastic laugh. "I'll have to kick your ass later, you got company."

Colt turned around to face his commander marching towards him. She swung her fist into his arm causing him to both groan and laugh.

"Good job following orders genius!"

Colt laughed. "Christ woman! As far as I'm concerned you owe me."

"You scared the shit outta me you know that?" she asked.

"And you're very welcome," Colt snarked. "Besides if I hadn't..."

Kay cut him off with a tender kiss causing the mouths of the vice-commanders to hang wide open. As she slowly pulled back their eyes remained in contact but soon directed their attention towards Remington and Winchester bickering.

"See!" barked Winchester. "Told you she would make the first move!"

"Good job losing me $40 Romeo!" Remington snarled.

The two commanders laughed in response before Colt swept Kay off her feet and carried her on his back. They made their way towards the gathering in front of the cameras.

"Okay! We ready?" asked Emma.

"Ready!"

With the flags of Saunders and the 1st Saunders Male Volunteers waving above their heads, Kay stretched out a thumbs up towards the camera. Colt grinned before he too gave a thumbs up.