Character Summary

Jeon Jungkook: Raised in high society as the firstborn son of the powerful and affluent Jeon Nangmin, this gifted and extremely ambitious young man has a bright future ahead of him. Because he has the goal of becoming the next Global CEO of Jeongnam Limited (JL), an international professional services network corporation that has been in his family for many generations, Jungkook worked diligently throughout high school and college, earning his Master's in Business Administration at the age of 22. At 25, he was appointed the youngest CEO of Jeongnam Limited for the Americas.

Now, at 30 years old, residing in the U.S. managing the Americas division, Jungkook wants to be the Global CEO of Jeongnam Limited, but due to his father's unfair requirements, he has to get married, something that does not make him happy.

 managing the Americas division, Jungkook wants to be the Global CEO of Jeongnam Limited, but due to his father's unfair requirements, he has to get married, something that does not make him happy

Kim Seokjin: Born in poverty with a powerful beauty and confidence, Kim Seokjin has always sought a better life than the one he was dealt. However, finding his way to something promising has always been hard, especially living in a small town in South Korea which is unheard of by most. At 22, Seokjin signs up with a marriage agency, completely unaware of the fate that lies in store for him on the other side of the globe. He does this out of desperation to escape the nightmares that enslave him.

 He does this out of desperation to escape the nightmares that enslave him

The only note I will leave here is the characters are not saints, one might be a bit more than the other, but that's for your judgment, not mine. This book and some characters, ONE in particular, will TEST you. Ninety percent of this book will irritate your soul. 

Now for the readers who didn't understand the above, what I am saying is, if you want a cute, lovey-dovey, fast-developing plot and characters who meet in chapter one, fall in love in chapter two, live happily ever after in chapter three, play yourself and read this book. 

If you are familiar with The Arrangement, SOLD, Hired Lover, Twist of Fate, and The Devil's Triangle, you will be fine reading this as it's just a simple blend of the characters and plot themes.