Episode 12: Life or death

Warning: character deaths.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

The other turned to her as she approached them. "Hey guys!" Luna greeted. She immediately got a hug from Elizabeth, King and Ban.

"I'm glad you are okay!" King exclaimed.

"Of course I'm fine. I've survived up til now. If I were to die it wont be in the hands of a demon." Luna smiled.

"Do you think I'm closer to being a proper king now?" King thought out loud.

Ban smiled. "Not only did you manage to save the Captain, you saved everybody. Nice one man. You did a lot of good out here man." He told King.

Luna smiled. "I see Gloxinia and Drole's training worked." She muttered to herself as she turned away so the group could have their moment and turned my gaze ro Chandler. It didn't take long as Luna expected, when Chandler started moving again. 'Its impossible to kill him when he's in this form. He can only be killed when he is in his true form. However Cusack is nowhere near here.'

They all watched Chandler transform. "Rejoice sinners. You've all come face to face with certain death."

King began his attack on Candler. "Increase. I'm gonna stay right here and by you some time so take the others and run, Ban!"

"Are you crazy? I can't just leave you here all by yourself!" Ban yelled furious at the idea of leaving.

"You'll only get in my way! So go. Lady Elizabeth take Diane!" King threw tiny Diane at Elizabeth who caught her.

Diane also didn't want to leave. "No way. I'm gonna stay here and fight with you!"

"I'm sorry not this time. I may be a lame excuse for a king, but even if it's for only in the end, all I want is to protect you and the others." King replied.

"No you can't please no!" Diane screamed.

"I'm begging you just get out of here!" King launched his spirit spear at Chandler and saw a silver spear along side his.

"If you're staying I'll fight alongside you!" Luna said floating next to King.

Together they launched their spears at Chandler. Unfortunately he cut them as he brought his sword down.

There was an explosion.

Then suddenly Luna felt something wrap around her waist. It was warm.

"Always trying to carry the whole burden alone. King's can lean on people to. There's no shame in doing so from time to time." Gloxinia smiled.

It had been Gloxinia's arms that were around her waist. Luna turned to hug him. "Gloxinia, Drole why are you here? And where's Julika?"

"There was a demon problem on the way here. Julika stayed behind to deal with them." Gloxinia told her.

"It's King Gloxinia and King Drole." King said.

"I can't believe they came here to help us out!" Diane exclaimed hopefully.

"The future of Britannia we're leaving to you, the seven deadly sins. Additionally, they are our oldest and most cherished friends. Please protect Elizabeth and Meliodas." Drole lowered his hand so they could all hop onto mother pig.

Luna floated above the boar hat tavern.

"Alright let's do this!" Gloxinia said.

"We King's have obied on age. Are proud to set the ground work for the future." Gloxinia and Drole said together.