Episode 3: Was our meeting fate or simply a coincidence?

(for the picture above imagine it is inside a tree and there is an island with a silver goblet floating on it)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Luna then walked deeper into the tree walking the long spiral staircase down to the heart of the tree. 'My little sister finally got her wings and they are so pretty! I knew they would be green. But I still don't have mine yet. But I'm happy for her. At least one of us gets to go out and see the world.'

At the bottom of the staircase was the heart of the tree. 'Right, let's plant some more seeds.' She was about to walk in to the room when she heard the voices. In the centre was the huge waterfall that was surrounded by flowers. Flowers where other fairies would be born from. Unlike the Fairy King's Race who are born from trees, Fairies of the Fairy Queen’s Race are born from flowers.

"See I told you this place was real! And you didn't believe me. How sad! I'm hurt!"

"I simply didn't think a place like this existed. And don’t whine, I believe you now. But I didn't see any Fairies on our way in though."

"They're probably all hiding. It’s not like they have seen a four armed giant before, or in their houses asleep, it is nighttime anyway. By the way, I'm impressed, whoever guards this place is doing a good job."

"Now why are we here, Glox?"

"The sacred treasure of this place has the ability to grant wishes if you drink the water. And I wanna know if that's true or not! Plus I have a wish that I want to come true."

"One day your curiosity will kill you!"

The only response to this was laughter.

Luna looked around the corner to see a Fairy and a Giant. The Fairy had rainbow colored wings and the Giant had blue coloured skin and had four arms.

'Could these two be the two that Stella was talking about before? And how on earth did they find this place? The door was closed when I came in!'

"Huh. No one is here to guard the waterfall. Well that was easy."

Pulled Luna out of her thoughts and she watched in horror as the Fairy tried to take the cup. Luna ran into the room. "No! Don't touch it! Blizzard!"

Luna held up her arms and a blizzard started up, blowing the surprised Fairy and Giant across the room causing them to bang into the wall on the other side of the room far away from the waterfall, shaking the tree.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Upstairs the shaking had woken Stella up. She ran out of her room and out the front door, bumping into Rose outside. "What was that?"

"I don't know. But it felt like it was coming from down there." Rose explained as she pointed to the door that was open, that led down to the staircase.

"Big sis was heading down there." Stella shouted, her voice filled with fear and worry and flew to the door without hesitation vanishing down the staircase.

"Princess, wait for me!" Rose flew after her.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Meanwhile downstairs the Fairy and Giant both groaned as they sat up. "Ugh. Ow that hurt. What happened? You okay?" The Fairy looked up at his Giant friend.

"I'm fine."

"Phew. You're safe once again."

The fairy and giant looked over at the small girl who just attacked them and who had magically appeared out of nowhere.

"And who might you be?"

It took the two a moment to realise that she was talking to them and glaring at them from the corner of her eyes.