Author's note

Hello, my name is Kenzie Mccaslin and I decided to write this story to fuel my passion for writing. I've been making up stories ever since I was a little kid, but I didn't know I wanted to be a writer until First grade. I like to write horror, comedy, romance, and any story, really. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at author's notes, so I hope I'm not boring you to death!

I really am looking forward to the future for this story and I really hope you, the reader, like it, too. I would like to dedicate this to my best friend, Sara, and all that she's done for me. Sara, you rule!

First of all, I'd like to say that this story does mention the use of bible-slamming religion, but I don't mean to offend any of you religious folk. The sort of religion mentioned in this story is the hateful kind of religion, not the nice, tolerable sort. The main character, Ollie, is in conflict with people who use their religious beliefs to discriminate against him. So, if you find that offensive, you can leave any time you want.

All in all, I want anyone who is reading this to know that this does include gay romance, depression, and cutting. If you find any of this too unnerving for you, you don't have to read it. But for those of you that don't have a problem, let's get on with it! Thank you for taking the time to read this. :)