Akwardness 💀

When they came back to school it was pretty awkward since Leo's mom .Jeremiah said "wait wanna watch rise of gru with me "  (to break the awkwardness)"this time without any princess except the princess of junji itoe. After school they went to Leo's house and then got popcorn to watch the rise of gru since jeremiah and leo were doodoo trash at cooking popcorn so it was burnt.When they watch rose of gru they were cuddling🥺🥺🥺so then the princess of junji ito secret takes pictures.Then shortly after the movie leo was sleeping.So jeremiah tucked him in bed for night night and since it was raining hard he went night night with him.When Leo woke up he was like "Omg😱😱😱😱 I heard there was a storm u hope jeremiah was ok" so leo went upstairs and in the kitchen he saw jeremiah ordering some food for everyone so the after some miniutes  the food came and everone ate some luxury Gucci food the day was good but at the end leo was still thinking about when he slept with Jeremiah.

When Leo woke up he was like "Omg😱😱😱😱 I heard there was a storm u hope jeremiah was ok" so leo went upstairs and in the kitchen he saw jeremiah ordering some food for everyone so the after some miniutes  the food came and everone ate some luxu...