They passed a wooden barrier like contraption which separated the ruthless ocean and the beautiful teal reefs, horns sounded as they flew closer to the sandy beach, and people gathered as they landed, Tarian standing tall, arms crossed over his chest, eyes intimidating, getting all sorts of looks from various girls. Tarian noticed a bunch of beautiful creatures landing on the beach, a strong looking man walking up to Jake
"I see you, Jake sully"

"I see you, Tonowari, Ronal Olo'eyktan and tsahik of the Metkayina"

"We seek Uturu"

"Uturu?" The woman who asked that was beautiful and very obviously pregnant, a shell gleaming on her forehead, tsahik, Ronal.

"A sanctuary for my family"

Tarian could barely pay attention to the conversation but still focused.

"We are reef people, you are forest people, your skills will be meaningless here" said Tonowari

"So we will adapt, right?"

Then the lady spoke up

"Their arms are thin..not real" The last part she said, eyeing Tarian's prosthetic, and if looks could kill Tarians metal arm would be crumbs on the ground.

"Their tails are weak, they will be slow in the water." She said, grabbing Kiri's tail, in her arms, for a split second, then she grabbed Kiri's hands.

"These children are not even true Na'vi!"

"Yes we are!" Shouted Kiri

"They have demon blood!" The crowd gasped at that, Tarian took a step forward, his fists balled up into fists, stopped by Jake who stopped him with his arm.

"Look, look i was born of the sky people now i am navi, we can adapt- we will adapt"

"But it seems you're not the only sky person here" She said eyeing Tarian himself now, who was now seemingly fully awake, and he hissed at her, only stopped when Neytiri walked forward.

"My husband was Toruk Makto." Tarian looked at the face Jake pulled as she said that.

"He led the clans to victory over the sky people" She said, hissing at Ronal.

"This you call victory? Hiding amongst strangers? It seems Eywa has turned her back on you, chosen one." Neytiri stepped forward closer to her then she already was, hissing-

"I apologise for my mate-"
"Don't apologise for me-"

"We've come a long way and are very tired"

Tonowari had a thoughtful look on his face, speaking slowly

"Toruk makto is a great war hero, all navi know this story, but we Metkayina are not at war, we can not let you take war here."

"Look, i'm done with war, i just wanna protect my family." He help Tuk in his arms who was quietly mumbling something, being comforted by her dad.

Tonowari sighed.

"Uturu has been asked" Said Neytiri.

"Jake Sully and his family will stay with us, treat them as our brothers and sister, but they do not know the sea, so they will be like babies taking their first breaths. Teach them so they dont suffer the shame of being useless" Ouch.

"What do you say?" Jake looked at them.

"Thank you"' rung from all of the Sully's, +Tarian

"My son Aonung, my daughter, Tsireya will teach your children" Tonowari said, looking at Tarian weirdly, conflicted look passing by his eyes, looking at Tarians tattoos.

"Come, let me show you our village." Happily said the girl, Tsireya, who Tarian noticed Lo'ak was sneaking looks at, she led them to a marui, the bouncing mats making Tarians abdomen hurt slightly.

"Enjoy your new home" Neytiri sighed, dropping the mat on the ground and Tarian sat down, leaning his head back to the wall of the Marui, seemingly contemplating life.

"This is nice right?"

"Sully's come in" Tarian sat still

"Sigh  you too Tarian"

"Now, i need you to learn fast, pull your weight, no trouble, got it?"

'ok's sounded, mainly from Neteyam, who was looking at Tarian, the two having a conversation through their eyes. 

"I wanna go home" said Tuk sadly. Neytiri sighed

"Oh Tuk, this is home now.

Now what does your father say?"

"Sully's stick together" 

"Now come on, together, 
Sully's stick together" 

"Sully's stick together" they said tiredly, Kiri barely mumbling it out, Tarian's mouth staying shut.

"Ok, ok, now with more feeling, you too Tarian."

"Sully's stick together"
At this Jake nodded, Tarian's eyes slightly sparkling, was he considered a sully?