12-Her side story 🌶️

Start from the beginning

I give him a playful wink as I slowly take it off, not taking my eyes off his as I see his eyes flicker down in desire. My eyesight is momentarily cut off as I pull my shirt over my head and toss it next to my underwear.

Red lets out a low guttural groan as he stares at my breasts intently. "I can never get enough of you."  His voice breathy and deep as he lightly presses my back until my right nipple is inches away from his mouth. He licks his lips before he hungrily closes his mouth around my breast and sucks, hard.

An audible sigh escapes from my lips as I grip the back of his head encouragingly.

He releases my nipple with a pop and gives open mouth kisses and small sucking before moving to the other one, bringing his hand up from my ass to massage the soaked breast from his saliva.

I glance down and see hickys all around my breast and watch as he does the same to the other.

He releases my other breast before eying his work. "Perfect." He gives a small smile. "Now please sit on my face so I can really taste you." His face reddens as he says the last sentence.

I kiss his face because he's just so cute and work my way to his lips. We get caught up in the kiss and I press my chest against his and slightly arch my back as I feel his hand on the dip of my waist as the other messages my ass.

Red pulls away from the kiss with a groan. "Cmon Roe, your killing me."

"Well I'm right here babe." I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Not where I want you to be. Stop teasing. Don't you want me to taste you." He whines.

"Fine, fine" I peck his lips before climbing right where he wants me. "I'll do what you've been begging me for. Enjoy babe." I say hovering over his face.

"Well your not close enough." He mumbles as I feel his hands grab my waist a forcefully slamming me down on his face, full weight and all.

"Jesus Christ!" I breathe out a jagged breath as I feel his nose rub against my clit.

I can't see his face and I'm guessing that's one of the reasons he wanted me to keep the skirt.

But I have a feeling it's some sort of kink.

Is he trying to suffocate?

I try to move back to hovering but he grips my waist tightly.

"Don't move, I want you right here." His voice severely muffled by my pussy and I can't help but chuckle a little.

"Alright baby, I won't move. Promise. Just tap my thigh when you need to breathe."

"Alright." His voice muffled again.

I quietly yelp when I feel his tongue penetrate my entrance and I groan as he wiggles his face and covers his nose with my wetness.

"Fuck." I say breathlessly as he moves my waist, signaling me to ride his face and I easily comply.

God he's good at eating pussy for it being his first time.

Noises and curses keep flying out of my mouth as he continues to eat me out like I'm his last meal and he was starved.

By the time he's done, or rather should I say I'm done, because I came on his face five times, and now I need a break.

He protests as I get off his face and fall beside him on my belly.

My face crashes on the pillow as I feel him grab my limp arm and wiggles it. "Baby, how tired are you on a scale 1-10? Let me do it one more time. I wasn't done, your the best thing I've ever tasted and now I'm addicted." He whines, questions, grumbles, and compliments me all at the same time.

I dramatically sighed. "Today drained me. I'm gonna go to sleep now, you've officially worn me out." I wack his hand away.

"When you wake up?" He questions hopefully.

"Then you can have me for dinner."  I sleepily close my eyes.

Red makes a happy noise and I feel him kiss my back before he lifts up my skirt and lays on my bare ass.

"Really?" I question with dry humor in my voice.

"What?" I feel him shrug. "It's my happy place." The last thing I feel is his arms wrapping around my thighs before I'm down for the count.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words-1529

Let me know of spelling errors, didn't feel like proof reading.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this story and had a fun light hearted time 😭 I write stories that don't make your gut twist with anxiety or anxiousness (or I atleast try not to.) So watch out for more stories, I might make a few short stories as well. All my stories will have the underlying basic concept of shy guy and confident, strong girl. And don't worry I'll add some interesting plots , ( don't worry the girl always is smarter and has the upper hand;)