3-Him

I had to race to get here before her.

She turns on her bedroom light as I crouch by a bush.

My eyes follow her legs as she walks towards her closet. Her ass looks great in those shorts, I just wanna touch her and never let go.

I palm the erection in my jeans that's been there since the second I walked in the shop, seeing the outline of her pierced nipples through her shirt.

Why can't I just man up and ask her on a date?

My attention goes back to the window when I see her pull something out of her closet, and my jaw drops.

It's this little back two piece set that looks more like headbands then two pieces of clothing.

She takes off her top with her back towards me and I lick my lips uncontrollably.

She then puts the tank top on before shimming out of her shorts slowly. Fuck.

She then puts her legs into the skirt and pulls it up. I gulp. It barely covers her ass. If she bends down it's over.

Wait? Where the fuck is she going? It's like 10pm.

She grabs red heels out of her closet.

Oh fuck. Those are her club heels.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I turn the ignition off before hopping out of my truck and walking through the door she just went into.

I look through the crowd and spot her quickly considering I tower over most of them. I quickly hunch over and make my way to the corner of the bar so I can see her.

I take a seat and watch as Monroe down three shots before going to the dance floor.

"What can I get for you?" The bartender asks me.

"Water." I have to be alert to watch her.

I turn back to the dance floor and my hands clench. She's dancing on a guy. Fuck that should be me.

Their practically grinding on each other.

I'm about to get up but then the bartender gives me my water.

I take a calming breath, remember, im just here to watch.

But then the guy grabs her hand a pulls her to the door.

Oh fuck no.

I throw some cash on the counter for the water and immediately head towards the exit.

I open the door and the first thing I hear is Monroe's slurred words, "get off me."

I instantly rush to the sound of her voice to see the man has her pinned against the wall and talking in her ear, "cmon baby that's not what you wanted back on the dance floor." As he grabs her hips.

My body moved before my thoughts could even process what I was doing. I grab the dude by the collar and punched him in the fucking face.

Monroe's gasp turn my attention back to her and I let the limp body in my arms go, throwing him on the floor.

"Red?" She slurs some more.

"Hi." I say softly as I take her in, cheeks heating up because she'd just seen me punch a man. "Are you okay?" I ask in a worried tone, running my eyes down her body, making sure she has no injuries.

She repeatedly nods as she detaches herself off the brick wall.

She stumbles a little bit and my arms reach out immediately to steady her.

"Red," she looks up at me and I nod. She always has my full attention.

"Can you carry me?" She pouted.

My heart starts to beat wildly at this new facial expression and I feel my cheeks and the tip of my ears begin to heat up.

I have to remember she is completely wasted and just needs a friendly face to get her home.

Well I guess friendly isn't the word I should use. She needs a familiar person.

I gulp and slowly nod.

I begin to bend down so I can princess style carry her, but drunk Monroe has another idea.

She loops her arms around my neck and hops up, linking her feet behind my back.

I completely freeze.

I probably look like a fucking idiot. But I'm too nervous and excited to care. She adjusts herself and squeezes her whole body around mine tighter. Pressing her boobs flat against my chest. I close my eyes and take a calming breath. I can feel her nipple bars right now.

Her voice tickles my neck as she speaks. "Can you drive me home, red."

She gonna fucking kill me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words- 753