"Open it."

I squinted my eyes at him and opened the box seeing some cute ass roller skates.

"You like?"

"I love." I said. It was pictures of us on the roller skates. It was definitely creative because I've never seen anything like it before.

Legend never failed to surprise me with things. It's only been three months and everything has been good. He didn't change up, he was still patient and very calm with me. He always manage to make sure I was happy, nothing less. And he was so clingy and caring. I didn't mind though because I finally found someone who was on the same page as me. Someone who was going to love me how I wanted to be loved. It felt good.

I'm honestly happy I stayed patient like my momma told me. And I'm also happy I took the opportunity of doing that video with Legend. Speaking of, we had our own lil Youtube Channel which consisted of couple things. The channel was obviously popping with 100K+ already.

Only thing I was concerned about was us moving too fast. It didn't feel like it, but I didn't want for him to say we were moving fast and broke up with me.

"You know how to roller skate?" He furrowed his brows and I shook my head. "Youn know how to do shit, but that's alright."

"Not too much on me." I laughed as he took his roller skates out that showcased the same thing mine did. I got mine out too and in no time we were inside the skating rink.

"I just know you gone be falling and shit."

"And you gone be laughing at me." I sat down so I could put these roller skates on. "Like I can already vision it."

"Hell yeah, finna be recording your ass." He showed me the camera we used to vlog for our channel. I shook my head as he began doing the intro showing me after. "Say hey."

"Hey." I stood up trying my hardest not to fall. "See this not it."

"You needa look in front of you instead of at yo' feet. That's how you gone fall, T."

I tried doing what he said and fell anyways. And he did exactly what I said he was gone do— laugh. With the camera all up in my face and the way he was laughing had me dying laughing too.

Eventually I got up holding onto him real tight because I did not want to buss my ass again.

"Aight look what I'm doing, bend yo' knees a little bit, T." He instructed me and I fell again listening to him. I was beginning to get frustrated. "You can't be getting frustrated, T. Practice makes perfect, but don't be thinking you gone get it right then and there. It don't work like that all the time. What we talk about before?"

"Being patient."

"Aight then, mama. You got this. Get back up." He helped me.

Eventually I ended up getting it after falling over and over again with Legend laughing at that. It was funny not gone lie, but I managed to get it and I was happy as hell. I'm already knowing when we edit the video we gone be laughing.

NEXT DAY — 10:10AM

"I need to get me some more forces." Aidai spoke.