"It would be easier if you carr— what's the noise?" I questioned hearing a whole bunch of wind like a helicopter was nearby. "Can I take the blindfold off?"

"Holon, mama." He said and we began walking for some time until he picked me up and sat me down somewhere. He began untying the blindfold.

When it came off we were on a helicopter with two other man. My eyes widened because for one I was scared of heights and for two why— nevermind.

"You like?" He asked holding onto my hand. I could tell he was scared himself at how tight he was squeezing my hand.

"What you got us doing?" I asked as the helicopter lifted off the ground and I held onto his hand tightly. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Legendddddd."

He laughed recording me. The whole time the helicopter was lifting up I was panicking, but after awhile I calmed down taking a look at the city. It was so beautiful. I pulled my phone out and took a picture. Can't wait to tell Kash everything, lol.

"This is so beautiful."

"Shittttt, ain't it?" He said getting up carefully to go to the two men that were sitting in front of us putting on parachutes.

im bout to beat his ass.

"Legend."

"Huh? Come put this on, mama." He made sure his was on tightly. He picked up his camera that I didn't even know he had with him. "Say, hey and fix yo' face."

"I'm scared of heightsssss." I dragged letting the man put the parachute on me. "Why would you do this?"

"You'll be alright." He waved me off.

"You'll be alright." I mocked him and one of the man came behind him telling him what to do before the other one did the same thing to me. I went ahead and prepared myself. Let me just enjoy it.

"We here. You ready?" The man asked Legend and Legend nodded. Just like that Legend and the man jumped out.

"Let me know when you ready. First time?"

"Yeah."

"You'll be okay for real for real. Just take a deep breath. You might not like it now, but once we jump out and you take everything in you'll like it. I was like this for my first time too. Trust me. You ready?"

"Yeah." And with that we jumped out and boy I screamed so damn loud until I didn't. I had my arms out like I was flying and everything was just beautiful. I started crying because again I was happy. He had me out here experiencing things I've never experienced before.

this what life is about.

As we were getting closer to the ground, I seen the letters that spelled out Will You Be My Girlfriend? And all I could do was cry, it was sweet— adorable. Once we made it to the ground, I took the parachute off and went over to Legend, hugging him. He took it by surprise but eventually hugged me back.

"Why you crying?" He asked pulling away from the hug and kissed my forehead. "Let me know some."

"'Cause this is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me. I've never done anything like this with anyone. And yes I will be your girlfriend just please, please don't hurt me. If I give you this opportunity don't hurt me. I've been through enough and I just want to be happy, Legend."