Do You Copy?

SYNOPSIS

Helena Nowak and Anita Singh aren't an ordinary detective duo—they solve cases with the help of the dead.

After the continuous success of closing cases, a new challenge emerges—reexamine a 1980s unsolved case of a couple's death who went missing for two months from an accident scene.

Armed with confidence, an old walkie-talkie, and a secret gift of talking to the dead, the duo has this sorted, right?

After all, the dead know secrets unknown to the living. 

━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Do You Copy? is an entry for the @OpenNovellaContest 2023. Inspired by Prompt #10

This is a co-written novella by myself and my friend—Iv aka @Iveyn-Adler 

It's an idea spawned from the many wonderful and ridiculous conversations we have shared, and it perfectly coincided with the ONC prompt that we had to give a try at the contest. We hope you enjoy reading our creation as much as us creating it.

As always, all the little reactions and generous votes are appreciated and cherished.

Thank you and Happy reading! 

━━━━━━━━━━

COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introducted into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the author.

If you are reading this book on any platform other than the official Wattpad website, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this book in its original safe format, please visit @CrownedMadness on Wattpad.

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this book are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to any actual events, is purely coincidental.

All the images and multimedia content belong to their rightful owners and is used for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement intended.

Copyright © CrownedMadness | Maddy Alson & Iveyn-Adler 2023