Closing Authors Note

Welcome!!

Whether you skimmed over the chapters or actually spent time reading them, I congratulate you for reaching the end.

Despite this book's wins and losses, this piece of fiction is very dear to me, for this is the first book I've managed to start and finish in my 10 years of surfing the internet. For that, I'd like to thank my dear friend Billy, whose gay people obsession gave me the idea to start this book.

I've held every save, favorite, and comment close to my heart and I hope in the future I'll be able to expand my literacy knowledge and devote my time to an actual full-pledged novel.

'Till then, here are some fun facts!

1. Originally, this book was called "Loss of an unfair Offer", the reason being I was moping over past trauma. It was intended to be hurt-no-comfort, inevitably ending with Ayato and Thoma breaking up and going their separate ways. This was foreshadowed by this line in chapter two:

"His unfinished drink was left abandoned on the table, as it already lost its former heat. It was undrinkable and hardly able to enjoy what was left of it before.  "

However, after consulting my psychologist, I ended up going against this idea.

2. The whole story wasn't preplanned. Only the basic direction of it,  but most of which was scrapped during each chapter. Therefore, originally this book was meant to be way more explicit.
   The devil's tango was meant to occur after Thomas's drunk return to the estate, during a scrapped morning breakfast preparation, during an extra surveillance mission where the two men were camping out (bonfire, under the stars type of fucking), and after Thoma awakes from his injury. This was cut off due to the fact that I did not want to sexualize their relationship.

3. Ayaka was supposed to have a subplot where she confessed her feelings to Yoimiya. But I swore an oath to not go off the path, therefore she went on a date with her in chapter 11.

4. Ayato was supposed to die.

5. The smut chapter took two weeks to write. It was pre-planned, but as a lesbian, I have no idea how to properly write about gay men, so I had to take extended breaks after two paragraphs.

And that's all there is to say. Thank you for your attention.~