(6) Coffee, With a Drop of Attraction

The marker screeched as it pressed against the calendar's plastic-like surface. It slightly moved at the pressure, yet still held firm hung on the wall. The blonde, hunched over, with sleep still lingering in his slightly parted eyes, held the cap in between his lips.

As it was pulled away, Thoma closed the marker and carelessly threw it in the general direction of the bed, knowing he'll most likely miss it and will find it later that day. On the calendar, a proud, yet simple sentence flickered on the white background.

 On the calendar, a proud, yet simple sentence flickered on the white background

Thoma smiled at the view. A change of pace was in order.

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
Friday
11:52 AM

Today would've been a day like any other for the past couple of months.  Thoma would wake up, get ready and immediately start his daily duties, alongside any other orders he had preplanned. However, due to the generosity of sir Kamisato (and maybe bickering from the mistress), he was granted two off days during the month, one of which was scheduled for today.

Your efforts have been recognized and I believe you deserve some time for yourself too the commissioner said just a couple of days before while relaxing in his office chair. Even though it was such a mundane privilege, it was the best-case scenario for Thoma.  All he could do that day, standing in the dimly lit room, was smile and bow, already planning what he would do on said days without any restriction.

Thoma yawned, raising his hands up above his head to stretch his muscles after sleeping for many hours over his usual amount. Actually being refreshed for the first time in a while felt like a breath of cold air, filling his lungs like some kind of psychedelic. Knowing there is nothing he was required to do on the orders of the Kamisatos, his mind was set to leave the estate.

A meeting with the siblings was in order.

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
The Kamisato's Estates Kitchen
12:12 PM

"Is there anything special  you're planning to do?" Ayaka circled around the guy, with a piece of bread between his lips, all while searching for a knife to make a very simple toast for the morning. On his shoulder he had a tote bag, containing only a notebook, his phone, some headphones, and his wallet, all ready to leave for a couple of hours.

Breakfast was prepared by a maid mister Kamisato ordered to do the job. It's one of the many things that were lifted off Thomas's shoulders for today, which made him wonder why exactly is it his job to do most of the work. But objecting wasn't part of his nature, right now all he wanted to do was enjoy a warm piece of toast.

He shrugged. "Mmhhhmn" He took the slice of bread out of his mouth with one of his free hands and placed it on the countertop, proceeding to spread the butter on top of it. "I'll be seeing Lumine and Aether, we wanted to meet up in the cafe for a long time now." His eyes sparkled.