42

A/N: u guys asked for smut lol sooooo- buckle up 🤭

- - -

Lo'ak looked down at my body hungrily while he roughly ran his hands up and down my torso. He groaned, "I haven't touched you in so long."

I bit my lip- my skin rising up in goosebumps wherever his hands went. "You can touch me now," I hoarsely whispered.

He leaned down to catch my lips in his, tangling his fingers in my hair. My arms snaked under his biceps- pulling him closer.

He started to suck harshly on my bottom lip and he swallowed a moan from my mouth. Lo'ak's hand began to slide down my body- his fingertips trailing over my skin.

He kept his lips on mine as he slipped his hand under my loincloth. I gasped- breaking the kiss as he ice cold fingers ran over my skin.

He kept strong eye contact with me as he ran his fingers through my soaking folds- me being the first to break it as my eyes shut and my head tilted back.

He knew my body so well by now- and he was abusing that knowledge. He skillfully hit all of my pleasure points with the tips of his fingers- causing me to grip tightly to his arm and whine loudly.

He moved the arm supporting himself- shifting his weight so that he could pull my cloth of completely. He then did the same to my top- leaning in for a deep kiss once again before starting work on my neck.

He sucked and pulled on my skin- making a purple bruise as he slid a finger inside of me. I moaned deeply, and he pulled away from my neck and smiled- satisfied with his work. He planted a small kiss on the hickey he had created, then slid down farther as he added another digit to my entrance- beginning to pump his fingers.

My back arched, giving Lo'ak full access to my tits. He moved his free hand up to hold my neck- gently caressing my cheek with his thumb as he took my nipple in his mouth, sucking and pulling gently.

I squeezed my eyes shut tighter and clenched my jaw- trying to process what I was feeling. I felt dizzy as my fingers got lost in Lo'ak's braids- pulling him closer to my boob.

My breathing became ragged and he suddenly curled his fingers. "Fuck! Ma Lo'ak-"

He pulled away from my breast- looking up at me with a slight and lazy smirk on his mouth. "What baby- do you like it when I do this?" He questioned as he curled his fingers again.

I gasped- tilting my head back farther and tightening my grip on his hair. I hummed in response- nodding my head frantically as I started to move my hips with his movement.

I clenched around his fingers and he moved up to kiss me- doing most of the work. The pleasure was fogging up my senses as he ran his fingers through all of my favorite spots inside of me- and a ringing became present in my ears.

I wasn't able to kiss back anymore- and Lo'ak could feel my heartbeat pick up from his hold on my neck.

He kept fucking me with his fingers and sucking on my neck through my orgasm- pulling out once my muscles relaxed and I tried to calm down my breathing.

My arms dropped to my sides- weak from how tightly I had been holding Lo'ak's hair. He brought his hand to my mouth and placed one of his thumbs on my jaw- forcing me to open my mouth. He slid his fingers in- and I sucked on them, watching him as he groaned and dropped his head.

He took his hand away- going to hold my hips instead. He looked at me eagerly, "Ride me."

I smiled and giggled, "Ok." He allowed me to flip us over- so that I was now straddling his waist. I stabled myself with his chest- my breathing and legs still shaky from trying to recover from my orgasm.