5

I was changing behind a leaf curtain, that was in front of my hammock, and it wrapped around the entirety of the area. I was fully dressed other than my top, because I could not decide which one I wanted to wear.

"Ma Li'laak?" I heard Lo'ak ask, as he walked in the pod.

Everyone else had already left, but I was a little late, he must've come back to see if I was ready yet. He obviously did not see me behind the curtain and peeked around it, his face lighting up at the sight of me, he immediately went to hug me. He must've not noticed that I did not have a top on, because usually I was not that covered, until he felt my bare chest against his.

He jumped back and quickly glanced down, "Oh! Fuck! Sorry!" He clasped his hands over his eyes, as he turned to leave.

For some reason, that was beyond me, I went up and hugged him from behind. I felt him tense up and his breathing become shallow. He slowly turned around, keeping his eyes strictly at my face, no matter how badly he wanted to look down. I hugged him again and felt something hard brush against my lower stomach. I looked up at him in confusion, but slowly realization kicked in, and a blush took over my face as my eyes widened.

Lo'ak refused to look at me in the eyes and turned on his heel, pointing towards the exit awkwardly. As he stumbled out, I put a hand over my mouth, giggling, and collapsed onto my bed. Dammit, it felt so good for my bare chest to be pressed against his skin. I also thought about the fact that I made him hard! Did that always happen to him? I giggled even more as my thoughts overtook me.

After I was fully dressed, I walked out to find Lo'ak, Neteyam, Kiri, and Tuk standing on some rocks. I approached them and smiled at Lo'ak who glanced down at my top, I began going up to him and standing on my tippy toes to reach his ear, "Don't try to hide your disappointment."

He just blushed and gave me a small smile, before him and Neteyam cannonballed into the water. Kiri and Tuk went next, squealing.

"Come on!" Neteyam said, as I stayed standing on the rocks.

I nodded my head no. I did not want to go in the water and embarrass myself, although at the same time it looked so calming and pretty.

"Please, for me?" Lo'ak pleaded, smirking.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "Fine. What am I supposed to do?"

"Just jump!" Neteyam replied.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "Just jump."

I took a deep breath and ran off the rocks, landing harshly in the water. I broke the surface, gasping for air.

"Ugh, it tastes like fish piss in here!"

Neteyam and Lo'ak bursted out laughing and Lo'ak grabbed my hand, pulling me underwater with him. It was breathtaking, the corals, the way the light shone through the water, everything. I saw Tsireya, Roxto, and Aunong swimming below us. Tsireya signed something, and after realizing we did not understand her, she gestured for us to come over. Neteyam looked at us excitedly and dove deeper down, I smiled and followed. But soon we all needed air, this occurred a couple more times before the others joined us at the surface.

"You are too fast! Wait up!" Tuk whined as the three appeared.

"Are you alright? Just breathe. Breathe," Tsireya said.

What do you think we are trying to do? I thought frustrated.

"You are not good divers, maybe good at swinging through trees but-" Aunong and Roxto laughed but stopped as Tsireya hit Aunong on the back of the head and I hissed at him.

"Come on bro," Lo'ak rolled his eyes.

"We do not speak this finger talk, we do not know what you are saying," Neteyam made a random gesture with his hand to show what he was trying to say.