24

A/N: sry i didn't post last night, i'm going to do a double post to make up for it! ALSO I FOUND A WEBSITE TO WATCH AVATAR 2 it's totally ad free and virus free and has great quality it's swatchseries!

It was the next morning, and we were having breakfast around the fire. Lo'ak had been off ever since we got home, but was obviously trying to hide it, and was doing a good job. Except when it came to me. I didn't press though because he clearly didn't want to talk about it.

Tuk was in Lo'ak's lap, and I was trying to get her to eat her food when Neteyam suddenly cleared his throat. Everyone looked at him with perked ears, and he looked like he regretted ever drawing attention to himself deeply. His face turned red, and he started fidgeting with his hands, darting his eyes around everywhere.

He cleared his throat again, "I have something," his voice became a lot quieter, "to tell you guys." I think he expected someone to say something, but when no one did, he hesitantly continued. "I- I mated with Tsireya."

Neytiri dropped the bowl she was holding, and her mouth fell open. "Huh?" Jake asked.

"I- um, mated with Tsireya," Neteyam repeated, looking like he was about to faint.

"Ok..." Jake tried to process everything.

"She is the future Tsahik!" Neytiri exclaimed.

"Yes, well- we've talked about that. She um- if it is needed, she would gladly give the title to Aunong's future mate."

Neytiri's face relaxed a bit, but she persisted, "She is positive? And her parents are fine with it?"

"Yes, well it's always been a possibility. She's talking to her parents right now." Neytiri nodded her head slowly, biting her lip from thought.

"We are going back to the forest soon, is she coming with us?" Jake started to work on logistics.

"If her parents say yes- and if you guys do. But worst-case scenario, I stay here."

"No!" Lo'ak yelled immediately.

"But-"

"No." Neytiri stated, in a very final tone. Neteyam huffed and rolled his eyes. Neytiri persisted in a more comforting tone, "But we would be more than happy to have her come with us." Neteyam perked up at this and nodded his head excitedly.

Neytiri smiled slightly and Jake abruptly stood up. "Let's go talk with her parents." Neteyam jumped up, excited, but also shaking from nerves. He nodded and gulped as they walked out together, Neytiri following behind.

Once they had left, I said, smiling brightly. "Tsireya can come with us now!" I grasped Lo'ak's hands, looking for his happiness too. He put on a fake smile and nodded his head vigorously. I sighed, widening my eyes in concern as I looked at him. He furrowed his brows and shook me off, returning to Tuk.

I bit my lip and started to shake my leg. What was going on with him? Kiri turned to me for conversation, and we talked excitedly about the possibilities, me still bouncing my heel up and down. Lo'ak noticed my nervous habit, and placed his hand on my inner thigh, making small circles on my skin. I turned to look at him, giving him a thankful smile as my leg relaxed and he returned it.

"Speaking of mates-" Kiri whispered to me. My eyes widened, thinking she had mated with Rotxo. She took hint of this and grimaced, "No, not that. But, Rotxo confessed his feelings to me."

She bit the inside of her cheek as my face lit up. "Finally! What did you-"

"I do like him, but I think I also like Aunong."

"Oh..." I mumbled, looking away. "Well, what did you say?" Kiri looked at me perplexed, "Like when Rotxo confessed to you."

"Oh- yea," she scratched the back of her neck. "I may have- well," she squeezed her eyes and spoke very quickly. "Slapped him then ran away." I burst out laughing but then caught myself, covering my mouth with my hand.

"Sorry!" I wheezed, still giggling.

It was decided. Tsireya would come with us to the forest. But yet another problem had become present, Jake was to be the next Olo'eyktan once Tarsem died, meaning Neteyam was next in line. So, his mate should be the Tsahik. A conclusion was made soon though, due to the fact that Mo'at still had a while to live and then Neytiri would become Tsahik either way. Kiri being next in line. I was also a possibility, but my healing skills were nowhere near as good as Kiri's.

So, here we are, saddling up our Ikrans. We all said our goodbyes, Tsireya's being a bit more meaningful, and Kiri's super awkward. Lo'ak seemed more upset then usual about Payakan's leaving, which I took into deep consideration. I wanted to ask him what was wrong but wanted to do it more privately. 

Like I said, I was very excited to go home, but was afraid to face Tarsem. A thought that comforted me though, was that it was soon going to be Lo'ak and mines 17th birthdays, and I planned to get an Ikran. It pained me greatly, but I knew that flying again would help me heal. We also planned on getting our own home, similar to the one at the reef.

I giggled when I saw Tsireya clinging to Neteyam for dear life. It was her first time riding an Ikran, and she was not taking it well. She squealed as Neteyam dipped down, while he chuckled, obviously enjoying himself. Neteyam also kept whispering back to her, to which Tsireya would blush and giggle. 

The fourth time I caught them doing this, I grimaced. "Guys, please! Save it for a time when you are not surrounded by your family." Tsireya's eyes widened, and she hid her face in Neteyam's cloak, meanwhile Neteyam was glaring at me. I shrugged, smirking. "Payback." He rolled his eyes and turned to face forward while I laughed.

I also turned to face forward to an oddly silent Lo'ak. Usually, he would chatter away and do tricks on his (or our) Ikran. He was not this time and I sighed heavily, going unnoticed by him.

We maneuvered our way through the mountains, landing on the cliff of the part of the forest where we lived. Tuk immediately ran to the village to let everyone know that we had arrived, dragging Kiri with us. I observed that Tsireya was very worried as I got me and Lo'ak's things off the Ikran.

I turned around, expecting an empty path to walk back to the Sully's hut, but a stern man instead blocked my path. He grabbed my bicep, making me drop everything in my hands, then pulling me forwards. "You're coming with me."