[#14] Likeable

"Taehyun, Talk to me. Wha– What's happening?!" Beomgyu looked around, confused, until the younger boy started to point at a certain direction constantly, So Beomgyu nodded as if he tried to understand, but still, he needed proper information to do anything about this situation. 

"Taehyun. You have to tell Hyung what's going on, alright?" 

"M-my... T-that man in the black suit! He... Hae- Haerin! Th-that's Her. I P-promise that's her... Haerin, My s-sister. Hyung, I'm fucking d-dead sure!" 

And that was enough for Beomgyu to get up and start sprinting towards the man to grab him by the collar and punch his jaw, catching the attention of the people on the sidewalk. 

"Beomgyu! Have you gone mad?!" It was Yeonjun who pulled the boy back, and yelled at him admist whatever that got into Beomgyu. Call it insurvitive thoughts, Beomgyu thought the man deserved a punch. He backed up and watched the black-suited man getting up onto his feet, And before Beomgyu could have cuffed the man there and then, He was caught off guard by the girl next to him, and Beomgyu never knew that Taehyun's sister was this pretty. 

Round eyes, like two big, pearly, marbles, it held so much pain and begged for help, She was terrified, Beomgyu could tell by the first glance that he took. Boy, This girl was the literal definition of Purity and innocence. Almost looked like a small angel that had fallen to earth. 

Beomgyu was awestrucked by the resemblance of Haerin and Taehyun. It must be illegal to look that pretty, Beomgyu thought. 

"Beomgyu!" Yeonjun had called the boy again, who had his hand reached out as if to pat Haerin's head, But was shook back to the actual situation by the older boy. Soon came the rest of the boys, Taehyun and Kai striding in a slower pace and Beomgyu took the opportunity to lessen the risk of Taehyun panicking upon something. 

He muttered to Soobin, 

"Hyung, Take care of Taehyun for me. If this is a man of Baemdol, I can't risk it, Besides he's gonna throw a tanrum here and I can't guarantee that everything will go just fine. I want him to be safe." Soobin nodded before giving Kai a small signal to delay their speed of getting there, which wasn't a lot farther though. 

Beomgyu turned back to the small girl and the man who was raging at the sudden fuss. 

"Haerin? Is that your name?" Beomgyu crouched down gently, as if he was trying not to scare this baby hamster away. The girl simply gulped, looking up at the man who had her hand gripped tightly by his own hand. Beomgyu sighed, knowing the body language too well. 

"Princess,  Are you Haerin? Kang Haerin? Tell me... Please." He whispered, His eyes gleaming with everything a girl who was held hostage wanted to see in a man.

Reassurance. 

Beomgyu reached out his hand, But waited for Haerin to hold it patiently, their distance still remained. 

"It's okay, princess, Just—" 

"Fuck off!" Haerin jumped in surprise, frightened by the man's voice and took a step back immediately. Beomgyu got up, biting the insides of his mouth out of anger. 

"Fuck off? Me? When you're the one who has an innocent child under your control?" 

"She's my kid—" 

"Cut the crap off! Haerin, Do you wanna come with me and go to your brot—" 

"Taehyunie Oppa!" The girl mumbled, almost so happily that the tone held so much hope. she was suddenly bawling her eyes out as she saw her brother, after so so many years but she still could recognize him accurately. She cried out loud, trying to wriggle out of the man's grip but when she couldn't, She bit the man and shook her hand off before pushing Yeonjun and Soobin away with her small fists to run to his brother.