[#5] Desperate

Tw⚠️Sexual assault and disturbing content ahead. this is a fanfic and I'm not forcing anyone to go thru this if uncomfortable :) Also, a friendly reminder to say No and decline anything you didn't ask for! Stayyy strong, all of u have gone thru hardd stuf❤️

"Am I going bonkers?!" He exclaims to himself, Getting up from his bed as he welcomes the smell of the dawn, Tossing his hairs with his fingers in a crotchety manner. 

"Aniya, Taehyun! He's just a play boy who fucks people in clubs! He cannot... Be what I think he might be... Or can he?" Contemplating, Taehyun mumbled the end of his sentence to himself and shook his head again, disagreeing with his own thoughts.

Getting up, He stretched his hands up and walked into the washroom to brush his teeth. He knows how sick he feels, Overworking himself for years, and heck, satisfying men and women at clubs every day? That's not what he asked for, but the boy had to take it. 

He felt like he couldn't get rid of the thought of that phone call he received last night. He still had Beomgyu's wallet with him, its money still safe in it. 

Now don't get him wrong, 

Taehyun's a cat. And Cats are so freaking curious about something that's not their business at all. But curiosity also killed the cat but let's not go all the way there. 

"Yeonjun Hyung might know." With that, amazing, show stopping and incredible idea of his, He picked his phone and dialed to Yeonjun in speed of light, maybe. 

"Yobuseyo? (hello?)" 

"Ah, Junnie-Hyung, It's me, Taehyunie." 

"I know, Dumbass. Why this early? It's literally four in the morning!" 

"Oh, I'm sorry I was in a hurry. Anyways, I'll not beat around the bush and get to the point." 

"Yeah?" 

"About Beomgyu, Is he... Uhm, Well, uhh, What is The Hwarangs? I was in a call with Beomgyu hyung the other day and he talked to me about some... Case, and Numbers and, Hwarangs and— Well, you do get my point, don't you?" 

"I—" 

"Is he some kind of a Mafia, or an underworld top grade serial killer? Maybe a pwoeranger or a-a Powerpuffboy or something? I mean, It's really risky for me to even serve him tequilas if he's someone like t—" 

"Taehyun. Taehyun. Taehyun. Taehyun. Taehyun. Listen, You're cute when you're panicking, But I'm sure he's joking around, Just.. Chill, I don't want you to get in trouble. And Powerpuff boys, are you like, stupid?!" 

"But, Hyung~ I know you know something about this!" 

"I do. All I do know is that Beomgyu is a prankster. A good one at that. So, If you don't mind, I'll talk to you after the bloody sun decides to come out." 

"Hmm, Oka— Hello? Hello??" The line had already gone dead. He sighed, shrugging his shoulders and grabbing his attire for today out of the closet, then wearing it before walking in front of the mirror to check himself. 

He tossed the thick strands of his hair here and there and sprayed his perfume and rubbed it on the sides of his neck, He smiled at the mirror, checked his teeth and thought that they were wonderful as always and walked out of his room to take his frozen food out of the fridge, 

Only for the fucking door bell to interrupt. 

"This early? Fuck, Don't tell me it's Kai!" He ran to the door and opened it quickly, thinking that it was Hyuka, I mean, who else would bother this tint bean this early if it isn't the mercilessly (beautiful) annoying Kai Kamal Huening?