xii. THE TIME HAS COME

season two

episode seven, goin' to the chapel

CONSTANCE and the others run downstairs, getting stopped as Dr. Mixter aiming her gun at them. "No, please, Nadine—She's quite dead, I assure you." Devon comes back down holding Chucky. "Hand him over, Evans."

"Devon, I didn't mean to do it."

Devon didn't listen. He did hand him over to Dr. Mixter in anger as he cries. "Stop crying. The Charles Lee Ray I know kills without remorse. His violence is pure. It's glorious. Push one little girl off a building and go to pieces? I'm sorry, Devon. Good guy dolls are hard to come by. In fact, this is the last one. And I'm gonna need it for Chucky prime."

"I think we should talk about that."

Everyone turns, Kyle showing up and aiming her gun at Mixter. "What'd you do to your hair?" Andy spoke. "I wasn't having any fun with the blond. What'd you do to yours? You look like fucking jesus." Kyle remarks.

"I think there's a deal to be made here." "I think you may be right. As long as you understand that when all said is done, I am leaving here with Charlie." She explains sternly. "Not with Nica's body you arent." Dr Mixter chuckles, "Agreed. I think we've all seen how messy things get when Chucky tired to occupy a human body."

It went a bit quiet.

"Where's the boy?"

Constance makes a confused look. "What boy?" Andy asks. Kyle ignored her, gulping. "Martín is downstairs as well as Nica Peters. She's a hostage in her own body."

Jake didn't know how to react.

"Wait..what?"

Jake was confused, how did she say that so normal. "Go check for yourselves. We're going to help Nica get her body back, make her not Chucky's hostage anymore." Kyle explains.

Jake didn't care about the other two talking, he immediately raced downstairs with Devon, Lexy, and Constance following.

"Where the hell is he?" Martín mutters to himself while Jasper was watching the teen pace back and forth. Jasper sees his friends standing there in shock, Martín still didn't notice them. "Who's that?"

This made his head shoot up.

Martín was staring at Jake since he was in his arms, bleeding to death. Jake thought he was in a dream, feeling himself getting pinched and tricked.