iv. KILLER BOYFRIENDS?

season one

episode four, just let go

DEATH. That word was ringing through Martín's mind after Jake called him, Chucky did it. Lexi was gone, she was done. Martín was getting ready to meet Jake at the hospital, as soon as he got out of his room his mother stopped him. "Where are you going?"

He took a deep breath, "hospital. My friend got into an accident." He shrugged, digging his hands into his pockets. "I don't care, go back to your room." Salvador spoke, "for god sakes, Eleñor, his friends in the hospital. Come on, I'll drive you." He stands up, but she quickly slapped him.

"I don't care! He's not fucking going just because his friends are stupid!" She yelled out. Martín rolled his eyes, backing away and just leaving his house. He ignored the yelling from his mother, running towards the hospital.

Martín didn't live far, he could sense himself already there. After a few minutes, Martín walked inside the hospital- looking around for Jake. It wasn't until he spot a familiar face talking to him.

There was no way, Jake told him Lexi was dead. "Lexi?" Martín called out. Jake and Lexi turn, seeing him. "Does he know?" Lexi asked. "About Chucky?" Martín guesses.

"Holy shit.." She says, sounding shocked. "W-Where is he?" Martín asks. "Last time I saw him, he was in my room, surrounded by fire, after he tried to kill me." Lexi explains to them both. "But you didn't see him die?" Jake asked.

"No but..I mean..half of the house burned down- it doesn't matter!" Jake interrupts. "You have to find him and make sure he's dead because if he's not.." Jake trails off. "He's gonna come after you again." Martín finished for him. "Why?"

It was silent, "guys, why is your doll coming after me?" She asked slowly, sounding scared. "Cause I-I told him to." Jake replies. "You gave that thing to my sister." Lexi said, getting angry. "You two knew what he was and you put him in my house anyway." She explains.

"To make it clear, blondie. Chucky was only going for you." Martín shrugged. "That doesn't make it okay! You told him to hurt me." Lexi looks at him. "Did you tell him to kill me?"

Jake and Martín stayed silent, looking at each other and then back down. "Oh, you freaks! No wondered you guys are made for each other!" She explained. "Lexi, we- you're so dead!" She began walking the other way. "Where are you going?" Jake grabs her.

"Get off of me!" She exclaimed. "You cant tell anyone!" Martín exclaimed. "Watch me." She bluntly replied. Martín grabs her arm, pulling her away. "You really think they're gonna fucking believe you? They're gonna put you away or even worse." He explained. "It's just us." Jake spoke.