Obessive Female Vegeta x Male Reader

Mulai dari awal

Then Nappa fired a blast at Gohan as Piccolo got in the way and nearly killed him on sight.

Gohan then fired a Masenko before Nappa parried his attack away before lifting his boot and nearly crushed the boy before he was saved by The Flying Nimbus finally Son Goku had arrived.

Goku: You two must have been the ones who killed Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Piccolo! I'll make you pay.

Before Nappa could say anything Goku went into Kaioken and paralyzed the bald saiyan.

Goku threw Nappa towards the Princess who was still laughing as she had Y/N in a chokehold.

Goku: Take him with you he can't even walk now and leave my friend alone.

Vegeta: Kakarot you make me laugh! I'll make a deal with you, I'll take Y/N with me as my husband and never come back or I'll blow this planet into smithereens.

Goku: No deal leave him alone now.

Vegeta: Tch

Vegeta kissed Y/N one last time and walked over to Nappa who couldn't do anything.

Vegeta: I have no use for a Saiyan that can't walk.

Y/N: Then I passed and she just had to-

Vegeta: You were talking to me? Also who is that bitch next to you!

Bulma yelled back at Vegeta but she quickly moved behind me as i got into my fighting position.

Vegeta: Please don't actually tell me you want to fight? Again I'll purpose you the same deal. Stay with me by my side and be my husband or I'll murder her, along side your small friend and the child.

I was still in disbelief walked over to her and as she was touching my chest as she smiles to herself.

Vegeta: Looks like you made the right decision-

Before I managed to square her in the face again as she got sent back and ran back to the cave and started grabbing shit as Bulma got my back and we flew to Krillin, Gohan.

Krillin: What happened?

Y/N: Vegeta is here and we need to hurry this shit up!

Krillin: Hey Y/N, I got my potential unlocked

Y/N: Where?

Krillin: Follow me and hurry

Then I got my potential unlocked and saw Vegeta lands outside of the house and she starts walking towards the door.

Lucky Nail got infront of her and she threatened him before he slapped her away as we got away.

3 minutes later

I sensed a major energy drop as I went back to cave I saw a dead body and saw Krillin scared.

We head to Lord Guru's place and Gohan's potential unlocked and we head outside only for her to be waiting for us.

Vegeta: YOU!

Vegeta is ready to blast all of us until we sense 5 major energies coming to Namek.

We head to the massive energies and once we arrived to it we saw the greatest team of all time.

Recoome: RECOOME!

Burter: BURTER!

Jeice: JEICE!

Guldo: GULDO!

Ginyu: GINYU!

All of them: THE GINYU FORCE!