˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @terukane ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

cuddles:

"It is now 5:30. Watch out as children are playing. It is now 5:30." blared the speakers around the school. Akane woke up from his nap in the back of his science class. 'I really should be sleeping before 3 AM.' He told himself, wincing as he stretched out a cramp in his neck. Gathering his science things, Akane joined the sea of students rushing out of the classroom. The sensei, Tsuchigomori, turned a blind eye to his little nap. Akane entered the student council classroom, dumping all his stuff onto his desk.

"I really need some coffee. And maybe another nap....." Akane trailed off as he pulled this month's budget summary out. Akane was so focused on his work that he didn't notice a certain Minamoto walk in.

"Another nap huh." teased Teru as he moved to his own desk by the window. It was made out of cherry wood and had a name tag on it that read, PRESIDENT, as if his ego couldn't grow any larger.

"Yes, another. Do you have a problem with that?" Akane glared through his glasses, daring Teru to say something.

"Tut, tut, tut. That's not how you talk to elders." Teru chuckled as he whipped out his red string. Akane's eyes widened and before he could even blink, Teru had him swinging from the ceiling.

"You little -" started Akane, blood already rushing to his head. He got cut off when Teru placed two fingers on his lip. There was silence as Akane blushed hard (Telling himself it was because of the blood going into his head. Him, have feelings for Teru? It's Aoi!) and Teru smiled to himself. Making Akane blush was too easy. It was peaceful until Akane bit Teru's finger. Hard.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow" sang Teru, dancing around the classroom and shaking his finger. Akane just grinned smugly, still hanging from the ceiling.

"That's what you get for playing with me." Akane still had that stupid grin on his face. Teru glared half-heartedly before sitting down. After a couple of minutes, Akane shouted.

"Hey, Mr. Pretty Face. I'm still here you know." Teru looked up.

"Ah. So you do think I'm pretty." Akane blushed harder.

"Stop putting words into my mouth." Giggling like a two-year-old, Teru untied Akane. Tumbling to the ground and crashing into his desk, Akane sat up. Crossing his arms, Akane stood up and promptly tripped. As he waited for the impact, two strong arms wrapped around his waist and caught him.

"Just because you said to untie you doesn't mean you have to fall. Unless your falling for me." A familiar voice whispered into his ear making Akane shiver. Teru turned Akane around until they were face to face. 

"You idiot" Akane's face resembled a tomato with how red it was. Teru leaned in and heard Akane's breath hitch. Akane tried to ignore how good it was to be in Teru's arms. 'Stop. You love Aoi, not Teru' reminded Akane. But what if he is starting to love someone else? Akane decided to ditch this and leaned into the embrace. Teru smiled as he realized what was happening. 

"You really are tired." Plopping Akane onto the couch, (A/N: Yes they have a couch now. I have no idea what I'm writing) he got his paper from his desk and sat down beside a shell-shocked school mystery. They sat in comfortable silence, neither of them saying anything, afraid to break the spell. Akane also got his paperwork and they worked into the night, side by side.

Time Skip brought to you by Nene's flowers and radishes

Teru checked his watch. 7:00 PM. 'Uh oh. Kou's going to kill me. I'm late for dinner. Just as he was about to stand up, he felt something fall onto his shoulder. Teru was about to slice the person in half when he noticed it was Akane. In the moonlight, the redhead looked as if he fell from heaven. His frame was outlined in white as he slept. His glasses were falling off his nose and Teru noticed things he didn't see before. Akane's thick lashes were lush and a brown instead of red. A light dusting of freckles ran across his nose. 

Teru sighed, why did he have to fall for such a perfect being? Taking his phone carefully to not wake the vice president, Teru sent a text to Kou saying he was staying late. Sliding Akane off him slowly and setting a pillow under him, Teru got up when Akane's hand shot out and dragged him back.

"Don't leave." murmured the younger boy, pulling Teru on top of him and wrapping his arm around Teru's waist. Teru was glad that the darkness hide his blush. Sighing, Teru kissed Akane's forehead, pulling off his glasses. 'I wonder how Akane going to react tomorrow.' thought Teru as he slipped into the dark abyss of sleep. Soon, Teru was asleep too. The moon smiled down at the two boys sleeping peacefully. 

Another Time Skip brought to you by Hanako's pervy bathroom play

Akane woke up slowly. He felt so warm with his pillow and blanket and.... Teru! He had fallen asleep next to Teru. The Golden Boy. Then he noticed the position they were in. Akane was trapped between the back of the couch and Teru. Teru's arms were around his waist and his head was in the crook of Akane's neck. Akane could feel the older boy's breath each time he breathed. Blushing extra hard now, Akane just sighed and cuddled closer to Teru. 'Maybe he wasn't so bad' thought Akane as he quickly pecked the president's cheek. 

"You are really pretty aren't you?" whispered Akane as he stared at that handsome face. Those full lips, golden hair..... Akane wrapped his own arms around Teru and fell back to sleep. Little did Akane know though, Teru was awake. Teru smiled softly as he cupped Akane's face. 

Akane woke up again and saw those sky-blue eyes staring into his own. Those soft lips getting closer and closer until there was just a little space between their lips. 'Forget Aoi.' Akane thought as he closed the distance. Kissing Teru was like the morning rain, coffee, and honey. Akane ran his hand through Teru's hair as they kissed with deeper meaning and longing. But humans had to breathe and they broke apart. (A/N: Why do I feel so dirty? I'm still a good girl. 🥲)

"Let's -"

"Want -"

"I-"

"Yes." They leaned in again and let's just say, school wasn't on their mind.

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰  ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

Aaaaaaand that's a wrap. Holy Moly Guacamole. That was long. 1027 words. I didn't know that it was going to be like that. Hopefully, the next oneshot will be posted by the next 2 weeks. See you guys later. I'm sorry if somethings was spelled wrong. 

Tiger Out!