"I'm sure you'll be fine, Hana. You'll warm up to each other eventually." Yunjin patted the girl's head lightly, earning a small hum in response.

"Okay, it's getting late. We should probably get to sleep now instead of talking all night, right?" Sakura clasped her hands together, earning nods and yawns from the girls.

Sakura, Kazuha and Eunchae wandered off into the other room, whilst Yunjin, Chaewon and Haneul stayed in their current one.

"Goodnight, my lovely wives." Yunjin commented, rolling over and switching off the lamp that was previously lighting up the bedroom.

Haneul snorted, a tired laugh escaping her lips. "Goodnight to you too, Yunjin."

"Goodnight!" Chaewon said, before plopping down onto the bed with a sigh.

_______

THE NEXT MORNING, Haneul was the first one up. Rolling over, she grabbed her phone, turning it on as she read the time. 8:19am.

A small sigh escaped her lips as she sat up in the bed, careful not to wake up the two girls who were fast asleep beside her.

Unlocking her phone, her heart dropped slightly, seeing new notifications from an unknown number, who had texted her last night whilst she was asleep.

Nervously, she clicked on the notification, reading the text message over and over again.

____
imessage
unknown

yesterday, 11:21pm.

unknown
hey haneul! it's jake here :)

unknown
so sorry i texted so late! was fooling around with jay too much and got distracted and forgot to send you a message :(

today, 8:20am.

haneul
hey jake

haneul
don't worry about it lol, it's fine

jake
good morning

jake
and are you sure? i feel bad still

haneul
oh wow didn't expect you
to be up so early haha

haneul
and yeah, i'm sure

jake
yeah :')

jake
i fell asleep as soon as i got home
last night so i got a good nights sleep

jake
also, you really haven't
changed much

jake
you're still really nice
just as i remember

haneul
i can't tell if that's
supposed to be complement
or not :') </3

jake
it is ahah

jake
or it was supposed to be, at least

jake
i can't really see
how it'd be an insult tbh