Your First Time Meeting (Celeb Ver.)

Y/n POV

I was sitting at my computer working on a new song. All I'm doing right now is adding in vocal stems and adlib. I'm on my second to last one when I feel something tap my shoulder. I turn my head to see my manager smiling brightly. "What's up?" I take off my headphones setting them on my desk.

"I got you a collaboration." My eyes practically pop out of my skull and my manager giggles. "Who?! And how?!" They pull up the spare chair I have at my desk and sit down. "Hailee Steinfeld." I swear my jaw just broke. They physically close my mouth and burst out laughing.

Being a smaller artist and still extremely new to the industry, not very many collaborations come my way. Especially with the fact that I'm still young. My manager grabbed my hands and squeezed them tightly. "I meant to tell you earlier but we have to be there for the meeting in 30 minutes and the studio is 15 minutes from here. So get dressed and we'll get some lunch on the way!"

They hurried out and I ran around my room like a mad man throwing on a pair of bleached out ripped jeans, white high-top converse, and an oversized (f/c) t-shirt. I grabbed my phone charger, wallet, and chapstick, tossed it into my backpack and walked out to the car with my manager.

We grabbed some Subway and made it to the studio with 10 minutes to spare. "You ready?" I nodded eagerly and hopped out of the car and brushed myself off fixing my outfit. I do wanna look nice, at least.

I basically ran inside and waited for my manager at the front desk. "How can I help you?" The receptionist smiled brightly. "We're here for our appointment." The receptionist nodded and began typing. "Name?" "(L/n)."

"You're gonna be in B3, you're going to wanna take a left at this hall right over here. Then go straight down and it'll be on the right side of the hallway." We both nodded and said our thank you's.

As we got closer I started to become nervous. My manager hugged me tightly and handed me a fidget cube. "You're gonna do great. She's gonna love you." I nodded and nervously played with the cube. My hands and fingers became more frantic when we reached the door.

I mentally slapped myself and forced my hands to stop shaking. My manager opened the door and we were immediately greeted with a smiling Hailee and her manager. I averted my eyes to the floor and bit my lip.

"You must be (Y/n)! It's very nice to meet you." Hailee's manager stuck out their hand and I shook it shyly. I looked up for a second to see Hailee staring at me and immediately looked back down. "Nervous?" Hailee asked chuckling at the end. God her laugh is beautiful.

I just nodded in agreement and my manager nudged me forward to take a seat. When we sat down a binder was handed to me. "This is our plan for the collaboration, we're gonna go ahead and do a quick run through of it. But first what kind of song would you want to make?" They looked between Hailee and I, who in return Hailee looked at me.

We both stared at each other for about ten seconds. "Uh, is there an instrumental for it already?" Hailee's manager pulled up a file on the studio computer and hit play. It had a soft RnB sound with some pop elements and electronic synth. Kind of like Symphony by Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson mixed with WFM by Realst K.

An idea popped in my head and I pulled out my notebook and a pen and starting writing down lyrics and brain storming. I had about two different verses, six titles, and three choruses when I was finally interrupted by a hand on my arm. I looked up to see Hailee motioning towards my notebook.

I bit the inside of my cheek and slid my notebook over earning a smile from Hailee. I blushed lightly as she read over them. She slid the notebook over to her manager and they looked it over as well smiling brightly and sharing a conversation with their eyes with Hailee.

"How would you feel if you signed with us?" My eyes were about to pop out if my skull for the second time today. I looked at my manager and they nodded. "Did you know?" I glared playfully. They looked around the room guilty as hell in my opinion. "You know the ceiling looks really nice was it redone recently?"

I punched their arm lightly. "You knew!" Everyone burst out laughing while I turned as red as a tomato. "We'll have the contract ready for you to sign by tomorrow, Alec will explain it to you. Welcome to the family." I nodded feeling less nervous than before, still clenching my fidget cube.

"Let's get started then!"

***

"(Y/n)! Are you ready? You're up in five with Hailee." A stage crew member came to let me know. "Yes they're just finishing the last touches of my make-up, then I'll be up." They nodded and ran off. It's been about four months since the release of our collaboration and tonight is our first time performing it together. It's also the start of our tour together.

Hailee came up behind me and squeezed my shoulders. "You ready superstar?" I blushed lightly and nodded. Hailee took note judging from the smirk on her face and leaned down to my ear. "You're gonna do great, pretty boy." Did I mention my ears are sensitive?

She brushed her lips against the shell pf my ear before standing up making me shiver. Lord please help me. I stood up on my wobbly legs and Hailee motioned for everyone to leave the room. "Give us a second, please?" Everybody left the room and closed the door.

Hailee set her hands on my hips making my face implode into a crimson red. "You're mean." I stuttered out. "What do you mean love?" She smiled innocently. Yeah sure, so innocent. "You know exactly what I mean." Her head fell back with a laugh. "Okay okay, I'm sorry. I'm just excited. You're also still just as shy as ever." I pushed my lip out into a small pout making her giggle.

She booped my nose. "It's also adorable." She pulled me closer while looking down at me. I stand at about the middle of Hailee's chest which gives her a height advantage. It's unfair. "Mhm." The floor looks very nice today.

"Hey." Hailee gently moved my chin up to look at her. I felt my face implode for the millionth time as she leaned down and connected our lips. The kiss was slow and gentle, a little more sensual than it needed to be. She licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly opened my mouth.

She pushed me back against the vanity, picking me up and setting me on it. As Hailee kissed down my neck there was a knock at the dressing room door. "You're up in three!" Hailee pulled away. "We'll be right out!" Hailee pulled my hips flush against hers making me whimper. She kissed my forehead softly and firmly. "We'll finish this later, okay darling?" I nodded and she set me down. I fanned my face lightly and she laughed.

She opened the door. "Good to know." As we walked we were handed our mics, both being gold and went to our platforms. The music started up and the fans screamed. The stadium rumbled with excitement as we rose up slowly. I looked over at Hailee to see the brightest smile on her face.

This is just the start.