"Alright good. We'll respect your silence." Leck said. Someone walks next to him.

"What did you do to him?" He asks.

"Mitchell's will was weak enough for controlling. He's under our control from now on. His will will remain weak because of the Sky Army destroyed and Tay dead. I couldn't ask for someone better to control." Leck said.

"What are you going to make him do?" He asks.

"I need help telling these citizens who's in charge now. Mitchell will help with that." Leck said.

Ty's P.O.V

~Two Months later~

There's a castle right where the Sky Army Base should be. I stand up.What happen? I go into the North Village. What happen?! Everything is different. Robert looks at me.

"Ty Where have you been?" Robert asks.

"How long was I gone?"

"For two months." Robert said. I take a step back. Time flies in the End.

"What happen here?"

"King Leck has taken over. Mitch is helping him." Robert said.

"Mitch that traitor."

"Not exactly Ty. Mitch isn't acting like Mitch. People are saying that he has yellow eyes." Robert said. Yellow eyes.

"Mind control."

"Ty the fighting is over. The generals or any sign of the Sky Army hasn't been seen since two months ago. But you guys abandoned us. You are leaving us under King Leck's rain now. He's a ruthless tyrant." Robert said.

"You don't know where the others are?"

"No. No one knows where they are." Robert asks.

"What about Ghost?" Robert shakes his head no. Maybe it is time for the Sky Army to be over. No.

"Robert-"

"Ty you better get out of here before the guards come. The generals of the sky Army are wanted. Any sign of rebellion is a act of treason." Robert said handing me a flyer. I look over it.

"Sky isn't on here."

"They said Sky is dead Ty. It's time to give up and let them win." Robert said walking away from me. The day I give up is the day I die. I leave the village. I walk into the forest. I look at the flyer. I have to find the others. There's Jerome, Ian, Ghost, Quentin, Jess, Kitty, Alex, and Midnight on here. Wait where are the other names? Tay, Sky, Jason, and Seto's names are not on here. Does that mean they could be..no. How could things get so bad in such a short amount of time? I put the paper in my pocket. So what are you going to do? I'm going to find them. Sky can't be dead.

Quentin's P.O.V

"Find anyone?" Jess asks. I'm in the tree. Jess sits on the branch.

"No."

"Come on stop it. They said Mitch could be mind controlled. He would turn his back on us." Jess said.

"I don't care it's still that in order to do mind control. The person must be will weak. Something must have either weaken his will or he just joined them and they changed his eye color."

"Quentin-"

"Jess it's over. The Sky Army has been dead for two months and the only one who could bring it back is Sky and they said Sky was dead two days before the attack on the base." I jump down and land on my feet on the ground.

"Your giving up." Jess said. Jess lands behind me.

"What else can we do?" I look at her.

"Quentin you can't give up. I saw Ghost." Jess said.

"Where is she?"

"They captured her. They used something that weakens enders. They are hunting us down one by one and it's only a matter of time they find us. Are you going to fight back if they try to get you?" Jess asks.

"They captured so many of us Jess. Ghost will be fine." I walk away from her.

"Quentin please!" Jess yells. I look at her.

"The Sky Army is dead Jess! The hope is gone. There's nothing left to fight for. They took out Seto, Jason, Sky, and Ty before the war because they knew that they were are best bets at winning. They always do most of the fighting. They are gone and we can't go up against a whole army. Just give up hope like everyone else did."

"You guys have been through this before-"

"No we haven't Jess. There is no plan. There is no more hope. There is nothing left to fight for Jess. There is no one left. Get it through your head that move on from the Sky Army. Like I have."

"But I can't. I found a flyer that said the Sky Army needs to raise over this. They need to protect the villages like they always do." Jess said.

"There is no Sky Army. It's gone and is never coming back." I leave her.

Seto's P.O.V

I scream as they shock me. This is what I have been going through for two months. Being some power source and being shocked if I didn't do something they wanted. They took off my shirt, and anything that shows the Sky Army. My hands are tied to iron posts with magic user chains. The chains are designed to for magic users. So I can't get out of them. I'm on my knees and they whipped me at least eight times on my bare back. I'm not giving them what they want. I rather just die so this torture could be done. They already broke my spirit. I look at the ground. What the worst part is there are recruits in cells around me. They are broken too. So many recruits die each day that they are the lucky ones. I hate hearing their screams and crying. But when they whipped me the recruits begged me to cooperate with them. But I can't. I just want to die. RAffin comes in. He walks next to me. My back never healed. So there are long and deep cuts in my back with dried blood on me and on the ground.

"Seto why can't you just cooperate. The torture and pain would stop if you would just do it." Raffin said. I say nothing. I haven't spoken a word since I got here. Not one. They put me through so much pain that it seems like nothing. I feel so weak that if they hit me again I'll finally die. Death seems so good compared to this.

"Nothing to say to me? You have to talk sooner or later." Raffin said. I say nothing. I just keep my eyes glued to the ground. He grabs my hair and pulls my head up. I grit my teeth. The bring Ghost in. She looks at me.

"Seto." Ghost said. I look at Raffin. I say nothing to him. The lock Ghost up and use the chains I have. Raffin kneels in front of me.

"I'm going to make this very simple." Raffin said. He pulls out a knife and puts the tip of it on my chest right where my heart is. He puts his other hand on my shoulder.

"You do the spell or you die." Raffin said.

"Just do the spell Seto! We can't take seeing you get hurt anymore!" A recruit yells. I look at Ghost.

"Do the spell." Ghost said. The recruits are saying to do the spell. I look at Raffin.

"Kill me."