It's Over....

Song is In the End By Linkin Park. Voting for the new cover for Trapped is still going on. end June 1st. so yeah you'll know when you see the book for it cause it's not in trapped

Mitch's P.O.V

This happened so fast. But so far my arm got cut up. but I'm still using my bow. I have been fighting for a long time and mine strength is almost gone. I suddenly hear a scream and someone grabs me from behind. Their arms around my waist. I look down. My eyes widen.

"Tay." She screams again and I see blood drip and hit the ground. No. She hugs me tight.

"D-Don't move." She said. I want to move. She's protecting me. I'm on my knees and she's behind me hugging me as tight as she can while she's dying. My hand starts shaking. I look at it. What? I catch Tay. She has arrows in her.

"Tay no." Tears come down my face. Someone grabs me and pulls me away from her. A guy comes with a bow over her. Two guys grab me as I struggle. He points the arrow at her. She can't move. I close my eyes. I can't move either. I hear Tay scream. They let go of me and I fall on my knees. I open my eyes and they are gone. I go to Tay.

"Why d-didn't you..s-stop them?" Tay asks. I couldn't move. I feel her hands on my neck. I say nothing.

"Y-You could have s-stop them." Tay said. I know I could of. This is all my fault. I feel raindrops hitting my back. Her hands hit the ground and her eyes close.

"No Tay." I put my hand on her neck. Tears come down my face and hit her. This is my fault. I could have saved her. I froze. For the first I froze cause of fear was taking me. Now she's dead because of it! I close my eyes. They crossed the line. My hand is still shaking and it won't stop.

"The Sky Army is no more!" Someone yells. I open my eyes. We loss. The base is gone.

"O look who we have here." Someone said.

"Mitchell Hughes." Someone said. No one calls me that.

"Tay died did she?" Someone said. I see Sorcerers coming around me. One grabs me and pulls me to my feet. There are too many.

"Have nothing to say to me?" He asks.

"Let go of him Dan." Someone said.

"No. This is the punk who shoot me." Dan said. I say nothing.

"Someone in his state is very unpredictable. Especially since he has weapons." Someone said. Yeah right now all I can feel is my rage raising. Dan looks at my hand and then at me.

"His hand is shaking. That's too bad Mitchell." Dan said. He lets go of me and I take a step back. I look around. They destroyed the base. I'm the only one left. Some guy appears in a long foot length white jacket, black shit, blue jeans, red sneakers, blonde shaggy hair, and green eyes. He looks at me.

"Leck only one left." Someone said. I look at the ground.

"Mitchell Hughes join us since the Sky Army is gone." Leck said. If they think I'm gonna join the people who hurt my friends and destroyed my home they are more dumb then I thought. I shake my head no. I close my eyes. I put my hand on my sword handle. Tears come down my face. I have nothing else to lose. I have nothing left. I grip it in my hand.

"Sir." Someone said.

"Stand down. Mitchell-" He keeps talking but I don't listen. I open my eyes and he is in front of me. He puts his hand on my chest. He pulls me close to him.

"Calm down Mitchell. Your going to hurt yourself. Let me help you and in return you help me. Your demon side could be most helpful." Leck whispers in my ear. Not in a million years. He sends something through me. My eyes turn dull yellow. I let go of my sword. He lets go of me and takes a step back. I look at him. I nod. He smiles.