Part 8

Tommy
We're getting ready for war it's reminds me so much of l'manberg. We are preparing a bunker, and bitzel is creating a trap just in case of them finding it.

We head down to the bunker, "ok everyone take a break but stay on guard, we'll take turns watching and guarding the door to make sure no one gets in" I announce a lot of ok and yes are heard through out the bunker. I go to take the first shift at the door but deo come up to me "hey boss let me" He says pushing me away. "Thanks man" I smile and walk away to find purpled.

Purpled
"You think Tubbo and Ranboo are ok?" Tommy asked me. "I don't know but there not here with the others so maybe they decided to escape to" I knew that wasn't true but it was to reinsure Tommy. "Hey Tommy you should try and get some sleep" sylvee says from across the bunker "you too purpled" Kara adds on. "Will try my best". "Come on Tommy let's go to where the beds are" standing up tommy following behind. I can't lie this bunker is impressive it has everything you would need to live with for at least 5 years. That would be nice no social interaction and just space to ourselves would be nice not having to worry about dream or our brothers us and the smp earth crew. "Do actually try and get some sleep purpled" Tommy says bringing me out of my thoughts. He was in the bed opposite me "no promises" I laugh. "I'm serious purpled" Tommy says a bit louder "ok ok" I pull the blanket on me even tho I'm still on guard.

Tommy
I wake up a few others have gone to bed but not all. I'll see if anyone needs to swap being on guard. "Hey Grunk you alright" I ask "yeah I'm alright just got on guard" he replies knowing I was going to ask. "Do u mind if i help because there's not really anything to do haha" I answer back. "Yeah sure, did you manage to get any sleep" He questions "yeah surprisingly how about you?" I asked "yeah a bit"

________________________________________________________________
Cliff hanger dun dun DUN
I wonder what will happen next
Like seriously what will happen next because idk
Anyway
394 words