Part 5

Purpled POV:
"Tommyyy wakeeee upppp" I screamed
"Wh-" Tommy immediately got up "F**k they all probably worried sick" Tommy started panicking. "Well let's go back" I said calmly trying not to panic Tommy.

We ran all the way home when we got there we hesitantly knocked on the door. We welcomed by a really tired deo he has big black circles under his eyes clearly hasn't fallen asleep all night. He finally looked up, "TOMMY" He screamed making everyone in the house come to the front door. Deo pulled him into a hug "why didn't you guys tell us" Sophie said pulling me into a hug "Well we where going to tell you yesterday but what ever you read on those messages there is more to that such as death and explosions" I explained. Tommy hugged Deo tighter after I said the words explosions it's still a touchy subject for him.
"Well you better sit down for this" Tommy said pulling Deo to the sofa and sitting on his lap.

After we finished explaining everyone was ether crying, Angry or ready to murder someone (cough Deo cough) "WHO DARES TO MESS WITH ARE LEADER" Wisp screamed. "Guys calm down there here now and that's all that matters" Sylvee said trying to calm them down.

This is going to be tiring
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IM BACK Well I was here the whole time just writing another story which I still am writing anyway 242 words !