Part 3

I was standing out side the window I forgot my communications device but when I got to the window it was too late they where reading the messages off of it. Deo was screaming, i started running, when I got up to the house I need to be at I banged on the door when purpled opened it "What the hell Tommy" Purpled said dragging me inside. I collapsed on purpled, "Purpled they they- they know that we ran they know what happened they read my messages" I was sobbing and crying in-between all my words "And and and deo was screaming" I finished explaining "Hey hey hey calm down" Purpled pulled Me into a hug. When I remember me and Tubbo use to have a tree house in woods and nobody else knew where it was and I trusted purpled enough "Hey purp want to go to mine and Tubbo secret tree house?" I looked up at him. He just nodded we both got up and got everything we need and ran out of the house hoping no one followed us. When we got there it was covered in layers of dust.
"I've missed this place so much I haven't been here for years, also only me, u and tubbo know about this." I smiled at him "Hey how about we remodel it a bit" Purpled asked with a smirk.
Time skip 🐝💅🙄
"Wow this looks awesome" I yelled the tree house has pillows and blankets and fairy lights it looked really pretty and comforting. I gently put my head on purpleds lap I felt my eye lids flicker then it went black.
💜purpleds pov💜
Tommy fell asleep on top of me I hope Deo is not that mad. I'm just happy his getting sleep I gently wived my hands in and out of his hair and fell asleep.
------------------------------
Sorry this was short
316 words