Page 1

Amanda Pov

I was busy giving class, when I heard the door open, none other then Liv and Fin walking in, I continue with my class.

"Human interactions between the two can sometimes be like a castropic blaze, unless it can be contained, turn to page 59. On your left are answer sheets, I'm giving 35 minutes." I continued, inside I was wondering what is my old friends doing here?

Until my fought was stopped byva familiar voice.

"Listen to you're Professor students. My captain and I need to talk tonour old partner at the Special Victims Unit." Fin explained and every student turned to me in shock, I giggled at that comment.

"Fin, as you can see my students are busy with an assignment, what for bring you two here?" I asked as Liv and Fin walked to my side, as my students still looks at me.

"Students continue, or I'll ask my old friends to take you to the precinct." I joked as everyone went on with their work.

"Interesting way to get your class back after Fin's comment." Liv explained going for an embrace, I embraced her back.

"Missing you Liv." I told her holding her tide.

"Amanda, I miss you more. Fin keeps bringing strays in, I can't anymore."Liv mumbles and I laugh looking at Fin.

"You said you like them." Fin mumbles sarcastically as I hugged him and he embraced back.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked smiling at them.

"Actually we have a case in an hour at the Bronx, and were early so we popped in." Fin explained and I look at them confused.

"Popped in, right?" I asked looking at them smiling at me.

"Actually, we have a case." Liv told me, and I nodded.

"I figured that." I mentioned as she smiled.

"We are looking for an hacker in the Bronx, we have been told she is the best but, we have no name. Nothing. Velasco can't even look who, so we are seeing for ourselves." Fin continued.

"I had a girl last year, she was a promising student but, I have no idea where she is, one incredible student."

"Would've been great, but we are meeting this one soon, if she doesn't fit, I know where to get you." Liv told and I nodded.

"Kick her to the squad." Fin told as Liv rolled her eyes, then Fin got a call and went to the side, as Liv stayed with me.

"Carisi, keeps taps of you in the precinct. It's been a while. How is the girls?" She asked and I smiled

"Dominick, does too with you guys. Always telling me what is news. Both are good, enjoying school." I told as she giggles.

"Miss you Amanda." Liv explain and I smiled. "I miss you Liv, we need to see each more. How about this weekend, the girls have a competition at school, would love if you all can come." I asked as she smiled. "I love that, Noah would love it too, he spends a lot of time with the McCann's." She told me and I laughed

"Carisi, tells me." I told as Fin turned around and walked to us.

"They need us now, they are heading out." He told us, as I nodded

"I'll see you later then, I'll try to come in after school, can't promise." I told as they nodded, Liv grabbed my hand as she walks out with Fin, I smiled at them, as Liv stopped and smiles at me, I did back as the door closed.

"20 minutes left." I yelled at my students

.....

Liv Pov

It was great seeing Amanda, its been months. I miss my fierce female friendship.

"Rollins is good." Fin told me, and I nodded happily.

"She is Fin, she is." I told happily, as we both climbed in the Suv.

....

We entered the precinct and was greeted by Lieutenant Samuelson their leader.

"Captain Benson, Sergeant Tutola. Welcome to the Bronx homicide squad." He told and greeted us, we were inside his office.

"Same here as well." I told happily.

"We are ready to meet her." Fin told and I looked at him nodding.

"Of course, you came a long way." he told and went to his door. "Tanisha!" he yelled at his squad and I literally had a stunned moment, luckily I don't scream at my colleagues. Fin turned to me and smiles. "Thank you Captain for not screaming like that." He joked and I smirked at him.

A young blond hair woman came running to us, she was so thin, so fragile so small.

"This is Tanisha, Tanisha Captain Benson and Sargent Tutola from Manhatten SVU." he told her and she look at us confused

"Am I in trouble Lieutenant?" She asked him and both me and Fin look at each confused

"It depends on them." Lieutenant Samuel's told and I was literally confused at his comeback.

"Of course not, we heard you're an incredible hacker?" I asked smiling at her.

"Oh, hacking. It's all I can do around here." She told us, and I smiled.

"Tanisha, did you receive the paperwork I asked?" he yelled at her and I was confused how he treated her.

"On my table Lieutenant." She told and I looked around, almost everyone here is male, is this weird?

Lieutenant Samuel's walked outbto her table, as I looked at Fin, he followed Samuel's leaving me with Tanisha.

"How you been hacking for a while?" I asked as she smiled

"Yes, Captain. Ever since I was 5." She told and I took a second glance of confusion

"Oh, I'm a prodigy. Hacking is my biggest things, I used to do it a lot with criminology and smartness."

"Really?" I asked surprised at this.

"Well, actually here it's completely useless since I'm a female and females don't get credit as man, oh Captain." She told and I nodded smiling.

"Unfortunately I know." I told as she smiled at me.

"Where are you from?" I asked her and she smiles. "South Africa, actually born and raised, when I was 20 we moved here. Me and my sister actually."

"South Africa?" I asked confused

"Better opportunities here, since both my sister and I are prodigy's. Better study opportunities." She told and I nodded smiling as her Lieutenant came back.

"Well you met her, so we are heading out. If you want her just call when." he told me and I nodded looking at Fin.

"I will take her, tomorrow if possible." I told as he nodded. "Tanisha, tomorrow you are at Svu for the day to help them." he told her and I nodded she nodded as Samuel's grab his jacket.

"I'll let you guys be." I told as Fin nodded as their squad with Tanisha head out leaving me and Fin.

"Great Lieutenant." Fin told sarcastically and I nodded.

"You have no idea." I told as we walked out.

"How is the new hacker?" Fin asked me and I smiled.

"I'm not sure, will see tomorrow but, she reminds me a lot about someone." I told as he smiled at me.

"I hope somebody good." He told and I nodded.

"Let's head back Fin." I told as he nodded. "Better then here." he explained and I laughed with him.

......