"Your victim's in there," Athena says. She pointed to a metal barrel after Bobby was left confused. It was so small.. how could a grown woman fit in that? Athena continued, "Your victim climbed into the barrel after her BFF started chasing her with a sledgehammer."

"I thought the point was to smash things, not each other," Adrienne says, her hands resting on her hips. Athena pointed to the woman in handcuffs.

"Wife," Athena says. She then points to the metal barrel where the other woman was trapped inside, "Mistress."

"Adulterous slut!" The woman in handcuffs shouted. Chimney sighed and turned to Athena.

"Does the adulterous slut have a name?" He asks, whispering.

"Denise. She can't hear you very well in there. Ears ringing," Athena replied. The team approached the barrel. Lena and Eddie were already examining it.

"Denise, are you hurt?" Bobby asked.

"What?"

"Ah, looks like she's sledge hammered in there pretty good, Cap," Eddie says.

"Lena, Eddie, saws and jaws," Bobby instructed. The two walked off to grab the tools.

"Denise, we're gonna cut you out of there," Bobby says. Yet again, he received a "what?" for an answer. Lena and Eddie return with the tools. The team threw on their turnout jackets and helmets.

Lena uses the jaws to make a small cut in the barrel. Eddie uses the saws to make the cut large enough to pull Denise out. Athena read out the wife's rights as the 118 crew loaded Denise on a gurney.

"Please don't arrest her. This is all my fault," Denise pleads. Athena turns to her.

"You wanna be a better friend? Bail her out," Athena replied. The wife stands up and attempts to go after her ex-friend. Thankfully, she was being held back by two officers. 

"I'd rather rot in jail than have her do another thing for me. I should've never trusted you!" The wife shouts. The officers started to drag her away, the woman faught against the officer's grip, "Consider this the end of our friendship! I hate you! Next time-"

And then she disappeared from their sight. Lena, Hen, and Eddie drags Denise away in the gurney. Adrienne removes her gear and jacket.

"So much anger in the world these days. I can see why this place is all the rage," Chimney says. It took a second for Adrienne to understand what he meant.

"See what I did there?" Chimney asks.

"Oh, I see it," Adrienne replied.

Silence. Again.

Adrienne picked up a pen and played with it. The scars on her knuckles were healing up, though they weren't exactly sightless. Buck's lawyer, Chase, took a deep breath before breaking the silence.

"Miss Strickland, I would like to remind you that you are in no way in trouble. This is just to—," Chase started, only to be interrupted by Adrienne.

"As if four days ago you weren't at my doorstep serving me custody papers over my daughter," Adrienne spat, giving Buck a death glare, "Don't see how I'm "not in trouble" after that."