About The Author

Angel Sheery Mae R

Angel Sheery Mae R. Magno was born on June 25, 2003. She also known for her pen name AngelSheery, and is a Filipina novel writer. She is a screenplay writer, a scriptwriter, and fond of film and cinematography, living in the modern world, where she finds herself living only in her imagination, full of curiosity. Published author, graphic designer, fluent in Filipino and English, but eager to learn Spanish, Korean, Thai, and Chinese. She is a certified SM Entertainment K-pop fan, towards EXO, NCT (127), DREAM, WAYV, and others. She is Ji Chang Wookʼs die-hard fan, and she loves collecting and reading Stephen Kingʼs books, novels, and sheʼs admiring Priest; a Chinese webnovel author.

She loves to watch BL and GL series, action and horror movies, but she's not fond of romance and comedy. AngelSheery is a simple but restricted, introverted, grave, and cautious person. She's not very beautiful; she doesn't like being called beautiful and she hated so much. But deep inside of her, she's kind, ecstatic, and innovative. All of her personality can only be seen by those who are close to her, and she doesn't like the person she backstabbing her.

She started writing in the sixth grade. She didn't realize right away that she could build a story with a pen, paper, or notebook. She stopped writing for two years because she wanted to focus on her studies first, but there were times when she missed writing too much. She went through many challenges in school, as well as in her own life when it came to family. She lost hope several times. She made mistakes and became a failure several times, but never once did she even think of giving up or stopping writing.

She has created many novels and stories that are only available on the Wattpad Platform. She never aspired to have many followers, viewers, or votes. All she wanted was to have her own book, which she made herself. She wrote her work herself. That day also came when she became a fully-fledged published author.

“Being a writer is not easy; it just takes a little patience and hard work. Take the right time to think of new plots and twists, and come up with several chapters in one title.”

Sincerely,
AngelSheery