Asset the situation

I feel like waking up from a nightmare...

Did I do something wrong?!

Why are there soo many people...

I am scared not gonna lie.

What is this?

Never were soo many people interrested in me.

This gotta be a joke, right?

RIGHT?!

At first the doctor and this old lady came over to me and started giving me a check up. I decided to just let them do their work since I was really unsure about this whole situation. Screwe this shit, I didn't even get why there were soo many people around me. It didn't make any sense at all. I was a quirkless child. QUIRKLESS! No one ever cared what happens around me and this was definitelly too much attention. I would rather disappear than face all of the people.

Once the check up was done, they immediately backed away. I was sure that they knew how uncofrtable I was but thankfully the two doctors left the room so that there were less people around but these police officers were scaring me. Then that plush was looking at me and the eyes were following me.

WAIT!

The eyes were following me!

That thing was alive!

Aizawa: *sigh* That is Nezu.

Yamada: A bear-

Nezu: Shush. Who are you to steal my introduction.

IT CAN TALK?!

I THOUGHT IT WAS A DAMN PLUSHY!

WAIT!

WHAT?!!!

WHO IS THAT?!

The plush animal thing jumped down from the arms of that person, started walking over and then made some grabby grabby motions with its paw so that I picked it up and sat down on the bed. It definitelly scared the shit out of me. This shouldn't be even possible but I guess everything is possible in a quirked world besides me getting a quirk.

Nezu: Now let me introduce myself. I am Nezu, the principal of UA and a bear mouse dog thing.

Me (whisper mumbling): wait... chimeras exists?.. I thought that was just a myth... doesn't look like a greek one. Doesn't have the right animals and for the one out of that one myth inside a whell... nope can't be as we.. Aww that fur looks soo soft-

Nezu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

???: *sigh*

Aizawa: *sigh*

Yamada: Nezu, can you stop scaring our little listener.

Nezu: Pardon my rudeness. You have quite the funny trail of thoughts.

Me: Did I mumble just now?

Nezu: Yes. However it was very faint and I am sure besides me no one could hear it.

Me: *sigh* I am sorry.

Nezu: Huh...

???: Alright. Let us introduce ourselves. I am detective Tsukauchi and in charge of the investigations about what happened prior to your stay in the hospital. This is my partner officer Sansa.

Me: I am Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you and how can I help?

Detective: I apprecaite your cooperation. Do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions?

Me: No. Go ahead.

Detective: Thank you. Now your name is Izuku Midoriya son of Inko Midoriya and Hisashi Midoriya.

Me: That is correct.

Detective: You are quirkless and your father divorced your mother 12 years ago.

Me: Also correct.

Detective: Please eleborate how is your situation at home at the moment.

Me: Well not that bad.

Detective: Please only say the truth.

Me: ... I am...

Nezu: Izuku, you see this person here has a truth telling quirk. I myself can tell that you are telling a lie right now and it is not helping anyone.

Yamada: SHUT IT NEZU! If he doesn't want to talk about it let him be!

Nezu: I fear that is not possible.

Detective: Let me phrase this differently. Are you getting beaten up at home?

Me: No.

Detective: Abused in any kind of way.

Me: No.

Detective: That was a lie. Are you getting physically hurt?

Me: No.

Detetcive: Seeing as this is the truth that means you are getting mentally abused. Next questions, are you living with your mother alone?

Me: No. My mother has a boyfriend.

Detetcive: How is he treating you?

Me: ... well... 

Detective: It's alright nothing will happen to you.

Seeing as there was really no way out of this I decided to be as honest as I could since it wasn't a secret. I just didn't wanted to get them all in trouble at first but now it was useless. They knew when I was lying after all.

Me: I live as if I were a dead person and never existed. 

Detective: Thank you for answereing me truthfully. Now we switching to your situation at school. How are you treated there?

Me: How should I be treated? I am quirkless.

The moment I said that I saw them all looking at me and all I wanted to do was to just dissapear. However my question was still standing. How in the world were they expecting them to treat me? How was anyone supposed to treat me differently then that? I was quirkless and I was stupid. I didn't had any kind of special tallent so how were people supposed to treat me when I was worst than garbage. I didn't even have a single use. I am a nobody and I was useless.