Chapter 2 | "Cosplayers?"

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━
Chapter 2:
━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Opening his eyes, Tanjiro has been reunited with his comrades which made him to tear up as relief overwhelmed him.

"Everyone! I'm so glad you're safe!"

"Tanjiro!" Zenitsu cried out in relief, "I'm glad you're safe too! Is Nezuko-chan alright?!"

Tanjiro looked over his shoulder to stare at the box he's carrying. With a hum, Nezuko made a scratching sound in the box.

"Nezuko-chan!" Zenitsu gleefully hugged the box, "I'm so happy that you're alive! Now, let's get married before it's too late!!"

Tanjiro being an overprotective brother he is, he pried Zenitsu off the box. whilst doing so, he noticed Inosuke standing still.

"Inosuke, are you alright?" Tanjiro's tone full with concern, smelling the scent of being scared and confused coming from his boar headed friend.

"What the heck is this! There are things I haven't seen before! It's making my head spin!!" Inosuke blurted out before jumping on a couch and bounced on it.

That's when Tanjiro noticed their surroundings. They saw a lot of foreign materials that they weren't familiar with.

"You brats, quit messing around!" Sanemi hollered and the 3 flinched at his voice. Sanemi looked around, "Where the hell is this place anyway? Could this be a trap?" He and Giyu were the only one who hasn't sheathed their katana.

"Oi! I found a door! This must be the exit!" They all looked at Inosuke's direction and saw him in front of a door with a sign hanging on it.

**✿❀ KUGISAKI NOBARA ❀✿**

Poor Inosuke, he couldn't read what the sign is saying.

"Coming through!!" Inosuke aggressively kicked the door open as it fell downward to the floor.

"Inosuke! You shouldn't have done that! We are at someone's house. We must apologize to the owner as it is bad manners!" Tanjiro panicked, trying to fix the door that Inosuke kicked down.

"..."

"Tomioka! Say something and figure out where we are!" Sanemi groused to Giyu who was at the corner of the room.

"... It seems we are in a room of a noble," Giyu said after remaining quiet for awhile.

"You should've said that sooner!!"

"Whoa! What is this?! There are so many strange things in this room!" Inosuke gawked, about to jump on the bed but was stopped by Tanjiro.

As they wandered around, trying to figure out where they were, Zenitsu noticed a room with a name of a certain person, where he can hear a heart beat of a human.

"Everyone, someone's here," They all turn their attention to Zenitsu when he announced that.

"Coming through!" Inosuke rushed towards the door to break it down.

""Quit that/ idiot!"" Tanjiro and Zenitsu stopped Inosuke from knocking down another poor door.

Sanemi cautiously touched the doorknob and twisted it. It was unlocked. He swung the door open. In that room, there lay a person sleeping on the bed with a blanket draped on their figure. The room was a lot more organized and simpler than the other room Inosuke barged in awhile ago.