𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

:) LOVE YOU LOTS.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

Camilla was still sat in the interrogation room. They knew now that she was working with Justin, but they needed to know where he was. "Where is he? You have to know." Prentiss asked as it was her turn to ask questions.

"I genuinely don't. He told me to call him once I was let go and not found as a suspect. Then he'd tell me where he was." Camilla shrugged.

"So we give you a phone and you call him." Camilla shook her head no. She may have been found out but she was made to be loyal to him. She wasn't going to break again. "If you call him I can talk to the judge with your case about taking some time off for helping us. If you don't I can talk to the judge about adding some time for withholding information."

"Fine." She had a plan. They brought her phone in and she dialed the number.

"Camilla? Have you been let go?" He asked after picking up.

"Yes, I'll meet you at the Waffle House on Main Street." She said quite quickly.

"Got it. Thank you for what you've done. I'll take good care of her, sorry you couldn't be a part of the family." He said before hanging up.

"What have you just done?" Morgan asked now standing in front of the table.

"If I can't have her as a daughter at least her got her back." That's all she said. Morgan quickly ran out and asked to put checkpoints around them so he could be stopped before he'd be able to leave the state.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Get up. We're leaving." He said gripping Cassie's arm and dragging her out of the house.

"Are you taking me to mommy?" She asked as she tried to keep up.

"When will you learn? You will never see your mom again!" He shouted at her trying to get the point across. He placed her in the backseat rather harshly before getting in the drivers side and racing off. He was going to get out of the state before they could catch him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Evelyn had woken up about two hours ago and was still nervously bouncing her leg. When agent Jareau walked in Evelyn shot up from her seat, Schlatt doing the same. "We're close on finding her. We just need to find Justin."

"He took her?" Evelyn asked, furious.

"Camilla helped. He convinced her that she could have her own family with him. He wanted her back and-" Evelyn zoned out once she saw Camilla being walked through the main area in cuffs. She stormed out of the break room and right up to Camilla.

"You fucking bitch! Why do you think you have the right to take my daughter, huh?" She yelled stopping her from walking.

"Your daughter? Your daughter? You barely even raised her. I was there every day and every time you left to go on some date I took care of her. She was more like my daughter than yours." Camilla fired back.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't remember you going through hours of labor to have her. Or you being there for her first steps. Or you trying to balance work and taking care of her when the school wouldn't let you have anymore time off to take care of her at home. Or you trying to figure out how the hell you're supposed to raise her on your own without her father being there. Or you helping her deal with her nightmares about her father leaving her. Did you do that? Were you there for that?" Camille's stayed silent, wanting to shrink away. "No! You weren't. You were there for short periods of time to watch her when I needed a little bit of extra help. You think that it's easy being a mother, but it's not. You've not even seen half of it. I am lucky I have her though because she makes me want to keep going. I'm sorry you can't have children, but that gives you no fucking right to take mine. I hope you become someone's bitch in jail."