𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Unfortunately their time was up. Evelyn and Cassie had to go back home. They wanted to stay, but teachers were called about two weeks in advance and had to start work then, so they couldn't stay. So there they stood in the Austin airport, that seemed darker than when they had arrived. Evelyn didn't want to let go of Schlatt, she didn't want her leaving to be real, but it was. "I'll call you, don't worry. And I'll be there in October, don't forget that." He reassured her.

"I know, it's just, it sucks. I love you." She said trying not to cry. 'Don't cry in front of Cassie.' Is what she told herself.

"I love you too." He said giving her a quick kiss. After Cassie said goodbye to Charlie she walked over to Schlatt and hugged him.

"Bye Jay." She said hugging him tightly not wanting to leave.

"Bye bean." He responded before kissing the top of her head and passing her to Evelyn. They waved goodbye and walked further into the airport to board their flight. Schlatt turned to Charlie, tears already filling his eyes. They got into his car and he had to hold it in while he drove Charlie to his hotel. If he cried he wouldn't be able to see and might crash. Once Charlie was dropped off he drove home in silence. Music couldn't even help how sad he was. Long distance relationships suck, everyone knows that. Schlatt just didn't  realize it would suck so bad that he would consider moving to Kansas just to be with her.

He had fallen so hard for her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Evelyn and Cassie had been home for a while. Evelyn would get Cassie up in the mornings so that she could come to work with her considering she didn't have school yet. "What do you want to do for dinner tonight?" Evelyn asked as she buckled Cassie into her car seat.

"Sonic!" She cheered and Evelyn nodded. Lately she's been getting the feeling of being watched. Every so often it feels like someone is just staring at her, but no one is ever there so she just shrugs it off. Once they got dinner and got home Evelyn had gotten her to bed. She got that feeling again, she could feel the eyes staring at the back of her head. Looking out in the back yard she saw a black figure dash by and disappear. 'I'm losing my mind' she thought to herself. She jumped when her phone rang with a call from Camilla.

"Hey. I was wondering what time you're dropping off Cassie? I completely forgot what time you usually did, I was busy this summer." She explained.

"Right, you're all good. Probably five forty five or six o'clock. Around that time. What have you been up to though?"

"Oh you know, the usual. I met a guy and we've been hanging out all summer."

"Ooo, what's his name? Do I know him? Is he a teacher?"

"You don't know him. His name is, uhm, Tim." Camilla stumbled over he words when she was saying his name. "He works for some company. Every time he tells me I forget."

"I'll have to meet him soon." Evelyn said as she started checking all windows and doors to make sure they were locked.

"So, how was your summer. I saw you went to Austin."

"We sound like teenagers in high school gossiping about our crushes."

"Quit avoiding it and tell me."

"Alright, alright. It was nice, I met all his friends. He threw a little mini birthday party for Cassie. Oh my god, we were sat on the beach that day and he was playing with Cassie and I swear my heart just burst. I was so happy. We said I love you."

"What?! Really? That's so sweet. Did he take you on a nice date?"

"He told me while we were in the kitchen cleaning up. I hopped up on the counter and he started staring at me. I asked him why he was staring and he said 'just the woman I love'. I wanted to melt right there. I swear I'm like putty in his hands."

"Ugh that's so cute. Where are you going from here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you've said I love you and usually it takes a while for the next step, but if he were to ask you to move in, would you say yes?"

"I mean, probably. Me and Cassie have nothing here so there's nothing hold us back. I would probably just have you get my teaching license for Texas. But yeah I'd say yes. It will be a while before he asks that though, considering we've only been dating like 6 months now."

"Good. I don't need to worry about you leaving anytime soon."

"You act as if I'd stop talking to you. I'd still call."

"I know. Well, it's late I should probably go to sleep, you should too. Good luck waking up Cassie and convincing her to wear clothes and not her pajamas."

"Thanks. I'll need it. Bye." She said hanging up. Camilla felt a bit bad about what she was involved in and how badly it was going to affect Evelyn. All Evelyn did after they met was be nice to her, even tried to set her up on a few dates. Then she remembered what he told her. 'She rubs it in every time you watch Cassie. She's basically taunting the fact that you can't have kids. She's not your friend, friends don't tease you for such a sensitive subject.' 'Just a few more weeks. Then I'll have a child.' Camilla smiled to herself remembering the plan the two had come up with.

Soon she would have her own child.

Soon she'd be with him.

Soon she'd have her own family.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗
Quick note; Don't hate me for the upcoming chapters. Okay love ya. Byeeeee.